Koke

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Watch prices don't decrease over time like cars for example. It's not really a "wasteful" investment.

No they dont it is something I love to be honest but just the other day Kim K got robbed of 10 million in paris after showing off. They become desensitized after a while of being rich and not realize they can be subject to attack. The dumbass Varane left his house without alarm on too.

No they dont it is something I love to be honest but just the other day Kim K got robbed of 10 million in paris after showing off. They become desensitized after a while of being rich and not realize they can be subject to attack. The dumbass Varane left his house without alarm on too.

Yea that was cool. The thief ring was found out too, turns out they're a bunch of sixty and seventy year olds :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Watch prices don't decrease over time like cars for example. It's not really a "wasteful" investment.

I doubt players consider the investment value of watches when they do purchase expensive ones. If they truly did it for security reasons then why wear it in public and run the risk of of having it get damaged.

I doubt players consider the investment value of watches when they do purchase expensive ones. If they truly did it for security reasons then why wear it in public and run the risk of of having it get damaged.

He must be insured... idk why you'd assume that players don't know this. It's probably one of the first things the vendors tell them.

Also unless that watch looked super funky, the thiefs got lucky as there's no way to tell at quick glance whether a watch is under $10000 or over $50000

Horatio

You're welcome
He must be insured... idk why you'd assume that players don't know this. It's probably one of the first things the vendors tell them.

But that's in hindsight. I don't think players go out to buy a watch thinking 'let me make a smart investment'. It's much simpler than that.

But that's in hindsight. I don't think players go out to buy a watch thinking 'let me make a smart investment'. It's much simpler than that.

Maybe but so what ? Someone scraping player X's new pink Ferrari would make me smile, but getting robbed at gunpoint for wearing a nice watch isn't karma.

F

FlaFCB

If he purchased it. Players, like celebrities, get a lot of free stuff all the time.

mobster_1930

We should be all over this guy this summer. World class young midfielder, regular starter at ATM since he was 19 year old, proven time and time again just how good he is. On top of that, he's spanish, would easily gel with the team and I don't know if I ever heard he was injured. I reckon ATM would sell him for cca 60 mil, he's got two years left in his contract. This lad can be perfect signing for us.

Last edited:

Xavinho

We should be all over this guy this summer. World class young midfielder, regular starter at ATM since he was 19 year old, proven time and time again just how good he is. On top of that, he's spanish, would easily gel with the team and I don't know if I ever heard he was injured. I reckon ATM would sell him for cca 60 mil, he's got two years left in his contract. This lad can be perfect signing for us.
Or we could show some faith in our own 19 year old and give Aleñá plenty of playing time and eventually we could have our very own catalan Koke.

mobster_1930

That would be ideal if we had Xavi and Iniesta at their peaks right now. But who do we have now ? We desperately need proven world class midfielder who is at his peak, not declining Iniesta. Koke has proven his quality time and time again. What's even better, his prime years are yet to come. He's still 25 and he's got more than 300 matches for ATM. I honestly can't see a single reason why he would be bad option for us. Sign Koke, get rid of the dead wood in midfield (Gomes/Arda/Suarez), pair Koke with Busi and then give competition to remaining midfield positions to Iniesta/Rakitić/Rafinha and Aleñá.

Last edited:

Xavinho

We desperately need proven world class midfielder who is at his peak

We need two starting midfielders; there's room for Koke and Aleña.

Don't get me wrong, I think Koke is great, but I disagree about what the team needs. The rumours about Valverde taking over, plus Messi wanting to play in the middle, plus Rakitic signing a new long term contract, to me signals playing with Valverde's favoured 4-2-3-1 formation next season. Messi in the middle of the 3 with Busi and Rakitic making up the 2 just behind him. If we are looking at midfielders to replace Rakitic in that formation then I'm guessing a Fabinho type will be the target. All guess work at this point though of course until our new coach is confirmed.

Home of Barca Fans