Keylor Navas

R

Ryu Hayabusa

FCB-Mediendirektor Markus Hörwick hat den kolportierten Wechsel von Costa Ricas Keeper Keylor Navas zu den Bayern dementiert: "Navas ist ein interessanter Spieler, aber ein Wechsel steht derzeit nicht bevor." Getwittert wurde das Ganze von einem Kollegen der "Sport Bild". Die Verwirrung bleibt also bestehen und wir warten weiter, denn "derzeit" heißt ja nur "nicht jetzt".

=

Bayern's media boss claimed that "a transfer of Navas is not about at present, even though he is an interesting player".

I hope the emphasis of this statement was not "at present".

He'll join Bayern? What a waste of his talent :( Probably going there for the money. Better than him going to RM I guess... and it's good for us he didn't go to Atletico, but that's where I would have gone if I were him.

He'd better hope Neuer gets injured or sees a drastic drop in form. He isn't getting off the bench otherwise...

Unless Pep changes Neuer's position. Can't be worse at CB than Boateng :pep:
Yeah right, Boateng was voted best CB in Bundesliga the last two years by Kicker..he is simply fantastic, but this forum rarely has a clue, when it comes to Bayern and Bundesliga.

zanela

This from the fan of a club who bought Mascherano when we had Busquets as our starting DM or Pinto who was the last GK not from Barca, Real Madrid or Atletico to win the Zamora trophy and who buys whoever is the new flavour of the month in terms of strikers every year. And I can't for the life of me understand what you guys see in Bernat.

By you guys does it include Pep? He obviously saw something, no?

Bernat was one of the better players for Los Che in an otherwise frustrating season for them. In difficult times, their fans took solace in the performances of their academy graduate. They rate him more as a LM/LW. Losing him is indeed a loss, and for half his release clause.

Yep, atleast when Barca sign Rakitic, Jordi Alba, Adriano, Bravo, Keita, Dani Alves, Villa they make sure that the other spanish clubs want to sell. :rolleyes: Give Borussia a TV deal like the one Barca has and maybe instead of signing Reus for 17M euros, weakening the Bundesliga, they will pay 80M on Suarez.
For one I think that you have never watched Bundesliga..and I doubt that you're watching Ligue 1, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

All the aforementioned transfers were done amicably, and some even at a generous fee. The only exception being Alba, and that stemming from our la masia-catalan entitlement. Both Barca/Madrid buy talents from LL, no denying that, but we also help the rest with loans/sales of our academy payers at amicable terms.

Its funny how you've become a Bayern sympathiser and expert since Pep joined them. And you're quicker here to defend them even before Ryu Hyubris, and the other resident Bayern fans.

F

Flavia

It seems bild denied this move is happening, any more info from the bayern's supporters here?

Alarcón

Yeah right, Boateng was voted best CB in Bundesliga the last two years by Kicker..he is simply fantastic, but this forum rarely has a clue, when it comes to Bayern and Bundesliga.

Oh so that means if he was voted the best CB it is written in stone right? I think even our Bayern fans here on the forum won't deny that Boateng is a far cry from being the best CB in the Bundesliga.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It seems bild denied this move is happening, any more info from the bayern's supporters here?

Nothing apart from Hörwick's statement, which I posted.
There are two ways to interpret his statement, depending on where you put the emphasis.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Oh so that means if he was voted the best CB it is written in stone right? I think even our Bayern fans here on the forum won't deny that Boateng is a far cry from being the best CB in the Bundesliga.

In good form, Boateng is an excellent CB, among the world's elite.
In shitty form, which he has been in since that 2nd Man Shitty match, he evolves into Jerome Blunderteng.

Maria

By you guys does it include Pep? He obviously saw something, no?

Bernat was one of the better players for Los Che in an otherwise frustrating season for them. In difficult times, their fans took solace in the performances of their academy graduate. They rate him more as a LM/LW. Losing him is indeed a loss, and for half his release clause.

Yes, I include Pep also. I can't understand this transfer especially when he has the lest LB in the world and wants to play him in midfield. :rolleyes:
And I can't say that I followed Valencia, but I know someone who's I trust and who's a fan and he doesn't rate Bernat.

All the aforementioned transfers were done amicably, and some even at a generous fee. The only exception being Alba, and that stemming from our la masia-catalan entitlement. Both Barca/Madrid buy talents from LL, no denying that, but we also help the rest with loans/sales of our academy payers at amicable terms.

I have seen many Bayern fans say the same numerous times. It guess it supposed to make them feel them better when they snatch the biggest talent from their rival, just like it supposed to make the cules and madridistas better even though they have such a TV deal.

Its funny how you've become a Bayern sympathiser and expert since Pep joined them. And you're quicker here to defend them even before Ryu Hyubris, and the other resident Bayern fans.

:lol:
It's funny how you didn't realized that there I was defending defending Borussia, not Bayern. Though that doesn't make me their sympathizer or expert. I'm more of a sympathizer of Bundesliga and Thiago and it kills me that because of Bayern(and especially since Pep is there) so many people are atacking the league.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Yes, I include Pep also. I can't understand this transfer especially when he has the lest LB in the world and wants to play him in midfield. :rolleyes:
And I can't say that I followed Valencia, but I know someone who's I trust and who's a fan and he doesn't rate Bernat.

Alaba is a midfielder after all.

Alarcón

BsnzCAIIUAA8oW-.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans