Keylor Navas

Cule4life

The Culest
He has gone to the dark side of the force.....Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they.

Professor Chaos

Too bad. Mierdas had two bad goalkeepers last season's. Casillas form is unacceptable but Navas is in top 3 world's GK for today. I hope he's form is temporary and he'll be a failure.

Robbie

Marca will hound Navas out of Spain within 2 years. Anyone who believes there hasn't been a massive Pro-Casillas campaign is blind. Just yesterday, there was a front-page story with the headline "Casillas has a degree of honesty above most mortals", and they had a "face psychologist" analyzing his features. You couldn't make this up :lol:

AR9kUe3.png

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/01/fut...a9940b223090b9dc192613246a6c6e6e&t=1407088422

I wish I could find that article with the 30+ pro-casillas headlines from the past year. Poor Navas. He doesn't have a chance.

CuleLife4Life

Marca and AS are such hilarious idiots. They both had front pages trashing Iker today.

Say what you want about our papers, but I don't think Barca papers would ever do that to one of ours.

Keylor is a top player but now he's a top player with good defense in front of him. Levante is a joke and a tiny part of me is happy he signed to a big club but not for the goons at RM.

zanela

We're good against Keylor so I'd call it a good signing.

Thats like saying RM is good against Neuer because they put 5 past him. Our very own VV has been at the end of a beating. Keylor is quality, and he'll pose a problem to Barca like he did in the away leg last season, or the camp Nou affair 2 seasons ago.

CuleLife4Life

Perez is a genius Madrid have not lost a single penny net on a player during his reign.

True but trophies are better than continuously buying unneeded signings and selling them off 3-4 yrs later.

But I wish Zubi would take a couple of notes. 33 mil only for Cesc haunts me still smh.

Home of Barca Fans