Karim Benzema

KingLeo10

You can't accuse Zidane of playing it safe

Benitez left an unbalanced squad

Kroos Rodriguez Modric

Is not a midfield that wins you titles

Master-class by Zidane to turn things around and bring in Casemiro and the rest is history

Relax, I'm a ZZ fan for the most part.

But that team he inherited in 2016 was stacked AF.

Great on him for fine tuning it, but I still need to see him do a rebuild job somewhere. Which he won't, considering he's football royalty :lol:

Messigician

Relax, I'm a ZZ fan for the most part.

But that team he inherited in 2016 was stacked AF.

Great on him for fine tuning it, but I still need to see him do a rebuild job somewhere. Which he won't, considering he's football royalty :lol:

He is waiting for France doubt he ever amasses in club football again, he has nothing left to prove

malvolio

Maybe it's fake-retirement until ZZ calls him up.

Seems like Deschamps was angry at him because he prioritised Madrid over France and got injured. There is also the fact that Deschamps has received his new contract where he can decide what he wants to do. So not that sure anymore about ZZ coming in until after Euro 2024 or even WC 2026.

Overall better for France tbf. He's a grade A cunt, who stired shit up and they have lots of talent coming trough anyway.

snowy

some say it's cuz he didn't mention DD during his B d'Or speech

could've included him as there was an unused slot in the squad

khaled_a_d

Overall better for France tbf. He's a grade A cunt, who stired shit up and they have lots of talent coming trough anyway.
[MENTION][/MENTION]

And they did extremely well without him, and never really had issues with scoring goals, they suffered more on the defensive side.
Don't get all the Benzema talk from the French side tbh

malvolio

Home of Barca Fans