Karim Benzema

BarcaOG

Banned
well, hes back in the french NT and is more seriously talked about by pundits. even in the bdor conversation (of course he wont win it). got the league last year and narrowly missed it this one. he has what he deserves

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
He deserved the league, he was good in almost every game and every big games. Can't compare Benzema with Messi but Benzema has been better in la Liga. For the bdr, he still has a chance to win it, everything depends on Euro in my opinion.

El Flaco

him and suarez are liga MVP

Suarez isn't even the MVP in his own team lol. Oblak is far & away Atleti's most important player and it's not debatable.

Benzema has single-handedly carried Real Madrid's offense. Suarez had much better supporting cast up-front.

Real Madrid is a Europa League team if Benzema got hurt and missed an entire season.

Atletico de Madrid with 67 LaLiga goals

- Luis Suarez: 21 goals (31% of Atleti's total goal production)
- Marcos Llorente: 12 goals (18%)
- Angel Correa: 8 goals (12%)
- Joao Felix: 7 goals (10%)
- Yannick Carrasco: 6 goals (9%)

------------------------

Real Madrid with 67 LaLiga goals

- Karim Benzema: 23 goals (34% of Real Madrid's total goal production)
- Casemiro: 6 goals (9%)
- Luka Modrić: 5 goals (7%)
- Marco Asensio: 5 goals (7%)
- Sergio Ramos: 3 goals (4%)
- Eden Hazard: 3 goals (4%)
- Toni Kroos: 3 goals (4%)
- Federico Valverde: 3 goals (4%)
- Vin?cius Junior: 3 goals (4%)

BarcaOG

Banned
He deserved the league, he was good in almost every game and every big games. Can't compare Benzema with Messi but Benzema has been better in la Liga. For the bdr, he still has a chance to win it, everything depends on Euro in my opinion.

i agree, but as good as Benz was (and talk about carrying a team on your shoulders) atleti proved to be the better collective unit in the end. so while i hope benz gets Liga MVP, the title is rightfully atletis

Benzema10

Benzema has been the best performer in Liga this season in my opinion, in almost every game and every big game he did well. Messi is Messi but Benzema has been better, especially in the biggest games.

No business ? i don't think so.

For the official award in December, Except Oblak no other Atleti player deserves the award but i doubt Oblak would win it ahead of Messi.

It will be either for Messi or Benzema and both have good chance imo.

CatalinR10

Benzema has been the best performer in Liga this season in my opinion, in almost every game and every big game he did well. Messi is Messi but Benzema has been better, especially in the biggest games.

No business ? i don't think so.

For the official award in December, Except Oblak no other Atleti player deserves the award but i doubt Oblak would win it ahead of Messi.

It will be either for Messi or Benzema and both have good chance imo.

E2D1lsYWEAEkSD6

Imagine thinking Benzema was better than Messi

Fucking LMAO.

Benzema10

now you are behaving like Cristiano fans, stats is not everything. Be honest, Messi wasn't the best in la Liga this season.

Home of Barca Fans