Karim Benzema

El Gato

Villarato!
Did "Cules" like you enjoy your best forward stinking up your frontline? He scored quite a lot after all. I do wonder.

BarcaOG

Banned
It seems Benzema is living rent free in your head :lol:

Crazy how "Madridistas" are hating their far & away the best Real Madrid player.

They would be competing for Europa League if Benzema couldn't carry them.

He has a point, Wolfe. I understand all the reasons you dislike Benz but that will only take you so far so long as he keeps scoring like this and bailing Real out.

El Gato

Villarato!
I was going to make a longer tribute, but I do not have the time unfortunately. I think the time will come when Karim sadly decides to depart.

Safe to say that I have seen the light folks. I was wrong. Big time. Bowing my head in shame. The greatest French striker to ever grace God's green earth warrants respect for pulling RM through the matches against so many formidable oppositions like that yesterday.

Henceforth my name will be associated with the 5 fundamental pillars which Karim "El Gato" Benzema personifies at Real Madrid

Winning

Opportunism

Leadership

Friendship

Excellence

I thought I would go one step further and put this to a vote, which of these qualities you esteemed Barcaforum members would like to see on a daily basis over the next month next to my name in form of a dedicated avatar. But in the end I thought there is only one appropriate choice - the exclamation of what a great person and friend Karim is and will be known as for the coming generations. The influence he's had that has radiated in and out of the club like a shining beacon of morality.

The good former Christian in me thinks the task for the next month is for me to repent and recognise my sins, be fairer, more honest, critically evaluate the good that Karim brings to the team. I will do my very best to be a better person.

KingLeo10

I was going to make a longer tribute, but I do not have the time unfortunately. I think the time will come when Karim sadly decides to depart.

Safe to say that I have seen the light folks. I was wrong. Big time. Bowing my head in shame. The greatest French striker to ever grace God's green earth warrants respect for pulling RM through the matches against so many formidable oppositions like that yesterday.

Henceforth my name will be associated with the 5 fundamental pillars which Karim "El Gato" Benzema personifies at Real Madrid

Winning

Opportunism

Leadership

Friendship

Excellence

I thought I would go one step further and put this to a vote, which of these qualities you esteemed Barcaforum members would like to see on a daily basis over the next month next to my name in form of a dedicated avatar. But in the end I thought there is only one appropriate choice - the exclamation of what a great person and friend Karim is and will be known as for the coming generations. The influence he's had that has radiated in and out of the club like a shining beacon of morality.

The good former Christian in me thinks the task for the next month is for me to repent and recognise my sins, be fairer, more honest, critically evaluate the good that Karim brings to the team. I will do my very best to be a better person.

giphy.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Ramos: Haaland goals would be a welcome addition
Benzema: Sergio said what he thinks, football is not just about goals

Ramos in the mud.
#Benzema2030

KingLeo10

Ramos: Haaland goals would be a welcome addition
Benzema: Sergio said what he thinks, football is not just about goals

Ramos in the mud.
#Benzema2030

Thought it was Villarubi posting for a second and had to do a double take. It's a shame we only get this version of you for the next 28 days.

FCBfan22

We need a [MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION] spitting facts here on:

-How great Benzema is
-How he can't miss
-How healthy he is
-How he will single-handedly carry RM to Liga title

Please do it.

Thank you.

Home of Barca Fans