Kalidou Koulibaly

Catta

The rumor about getting him would make sense only if Xavi plans to play with a back 3. We already got Christensen, and Pique, Araujo and Eric are still here, and there is also Umtiti, getting rid of him would be a miracle.

JamDav1982

The rumor about getting him would make sense only if Xavi plans to play with a back 3. We already got Christensen, and Pique, Araujo and Eric are still here, and there is also Umtiti, getting rid of him would be a miracle.

His coaching 'masterclass' had a back three with two DMs and two AMs and a front three...will fail miserably if he tries to reinvent the wheel like that but a lot of elements of thar approach he has in team already.

vuji_31

I think it might be better then this.

We have shit fullbacks, and with 3 at back we might be better.

Also Man City is doing same thing, because Kyle walker becomes CB with Laporte and Diaz. Cancelo comes in midfield from LB position.
It might be another Guardiola's tactic.

Finally De Jong could be playing in his best light.

If we would play this way, it is without RB and LB. So it means no CryBabby on LB and old guy Alves on right in starting 11.

Last edited:

Messi983

Sky Sports reports he won't renew with Napoli and Barca will make an offer for Koulibaly soon. They want around 25-30m.

Andresito

Staff member
20m plus bonuses. Do it Alemany.

Although I doubt it'll be that easy. Koulibaly, Rrahmani, Tuanzebe and Juan Jesus are Napoli's 4 CB's. Tuanzebe is on only loan and Juan Jesus is kinda crap. Think the transfer will depend on what replacements they can find. They'll need at least 2 CB's. Maybe we can give them one :lenglet:

Kul_z

20m plus bonuses. Do it Alemany.

Although I doubt it'll be that easy. Koulibaly, Rrahmani, Tuanzebe and Juan Jesus are Napoli's 4 CB's. Tuanzebe is on only loan and Juan Jesus is kinda crap. Think the transfer will depend on what replacements they can find. They'll need at least 2 CB's. Maybe we can give them one :lenglet:

We can give them two, dont count umtiti out. Lenglet could be pretty decent for them, not that much pressure, and i think napoli would suit him well. One could hope

Andresito

Staff member
We can give them two, dont count umtiti out. Lenglet could be pretty decent for them, not that much pressure, and i think napoli would suit him well. One could hope

Not sure if they need a janitor, but sure we can throw in Umtiti as well.

MTL_Barca

If we can get him for 20-25M that would be pretty good. Would be an easy upgrade over Lenglet/Garcia for at least 2-3 years.

Still need capable fullbacks though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans