Juvenil B

MessiDinho10

They lost after penalties (3-1). It was already a surprise that they reached the semi-finals, since this is our least talented generation.

Final between Atlético Madrid and River Plate.

True, although they have a few players with talent, like Kaptoum and Moha. By the way, that Driussi guy from River was very impressive!

jklz

So Ayoub at Juvenil B at age 15? Impressive, amazing talent.

Together with Andreu Cases, Adria Vilanova, Ivan Rodriguez, Roger Figueras, Julen Arellano, Ferran Sarsanedas, Joan Inés, Chendri, Alexis Meva and Enric Franquesa; and Paik who is apparently still banned (I thought the ban was lifted, because he turned 16? And what about Chendri?)

Tonykross

Alexis meva is also very talented, has an eye for goal like Dongou and style of Ronaldo of Brazil. Unfortunately he was injured the entire season.

jklz

Is Chendri allowed to play yet? I'm hearing mixed things about him. He was also part of the FIFA ban with Lee, Paik, Jang etc. but I heard he was allowed to play in official leagues and tournaments again. If so, why (and not Paik, Lee etc.)?

Leroy

Brown
So how does the club get these bans removed, is it the whole parents needing to work in Spain thing? Are they doing anything about it? Players with as much potential as Lee need to be playing consistently.

Ronnie10

Alejandro Carbonell Valles from Juvenil B was called for Spain U17 for friendly games against Germany. No other Barca player in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans