Juvenil A

SamperFCB

Arsenal in the 1/4 finals somewhere in March.

Likely Hector Bellerin, Jon Toral and Julio Pleguezuelo will be part of that Arsenal squad.

F4THi

Banned
Ondoa
Suarez
Riera
Godswill
Ortega
huertas
Munir
Ebwelle
Godoy
Rolon

^ all are 1995 born
and i guess most of them can't stay with the Juvenil A next season

what do you think about their situation ? who deserves to be promoted
and stay with the B team ? and do you think that some 1996 lads will be promoted ?
Quintilla maybe ?

F4THi

Banned
Due the fact that [ Munir, Ebwelle,Rolon, Godoy ] can't play for Juvenil A the next season, who will be Juvenil A forwards ?
only Moha from the current forwards in the Junveil A is from 1996, so that's a starter, who are the other two ?
Meva ? Carbonell ? i think they still young to be starters for Juvenil A ! Prieto as a striker maybe ? and Corredera as a RW ?

MessiDinho10

Due the fact that [ Munir, Ebwelle,Rolon, Godoy ] can't play for Juvenil A the next season, who will be Juvenil A forwards ?
only Moha from the current forwards in the Junveil A is from 1996, so that's a starter, who are the other two ?
Meva ? Carbonell ? i think they still young to be starters for Juvenil A ! Prieto as a striker maybe ? and Corredera as a RW ?

Prieto, Carbonell and Meva were all born in '97, so they're not too old. There's also Julen Arellano who's able to play on the wing, born in 97'.
Miki Poveda will be promoted since he's from '96.

Not enough backup in my opinion, especially when not every player mentioned above is promoted.

F4THi

Banned
Not enough backup in my opinion, especially when not every player mentioned above is promoted.

That's exactly what am saying !
i guess they need at least to bring one forward, a 9 lad !

hmm, Arellano as a LW ? great idea ♥ especially if Quintilla won't be promoted to Barca B.
But i've rarely seen Moha as a RW !! is he really able to fit there ?

Miki poveda ? is he the same Miqi ? Miquel ? is he good enough to replace lads like Munir, Rolon and Ebwelle ?

MessiDinho10

That's exactly what am saying !
i guess they need at least to bring one forward, a 9 lad !

hmm, Arellano as a LW ? great idea ♥ especially if Quintilla won't be promoted to Barca B.
But i've rarely seen Moha as a RW !! is he really able to fit there ?

Miki poveda ? is he the same Miqi ? Miquel ? is he good enough to replace lads like Munir, Rolon and Ebwelle ?

I doubt Arellano will be used as a LW though, I think he will be a backup for Fran. Fran will not be promoted due to the fact that Planas and Grimaldo are in Barça B. Arellano will definitely see some playing time though, Fran is not able to play two games a week.

Moha will be LW as he is a starter next season. I don't think Miki Poveda is good enough to replace Munir, but he could become as good squad player like Rolon or Pedro Godoy.

jklz

Playing against Damm tonight. One point enough to claim the league title (currently leading 6 points on Espanyol with two games remaining).
Line-up: Starting XI: Jose, Godswill, Rodri, Juanma, Quintillà, Ortega, Enguene, Kaptoum, Adama, Munir i Maxi

F4THi

Banned
^ it's Rolon who scored the 2nd goal not Munir
you can find the full match on the official youtube channel of the club

Home of Barca Fans