Junior Firpo

Batistuta9

Alba has one attacking move, cutback to Messi. Otherwise he's useless in attack bar the odd good cross once every 6 months.

Defensively he shits his pants in most big games. Marcelo has clearly been a better LB than him for years.

Alba might be better than Marcelo defensively by a small margin, but they're not even in the same planet attacking-wise. Marcelo makes Alba look like Gerard Deulofeu going forward.

Marcelo definitely has more quality on the ball and has been the best left back this decade. Jordi alba has been a fantastic left back over the years for us, has definitely been in the top 3 along with alaba and marcelo.

You shouldn't play down the effectiveness of his 1 attacking move, he has mastered it. He has been one of our top assisters the past few seasons. Robben had one skill and was still one of the best players of this generation.

A few days ago Andy Robertson came out and said Jordi is a role model and the best left back in the world

El Gato

Villarato!
Defensively he shits his pants in most big games. Marcelo has clearly been a better LB than him for years.

Alba might be better than Marcelo defensively by a small margin, but they're not even in the same planet attacking-wise. Marcelo makes Alba look like Gerard Deulofeu going forward.

Seems a wee bit unfair, Marcelo is a legendary offensive talent. Alba has always been the inferior player, but I wouldn't hold it against him in this setup. He just has a tendency to need a kick up the arse more often than most other players. Him & Carvajal are effectively clones, but the latter benefited from more resilient teammates.

JPM85

Why did we bought him?

- Makes faults everytime he needs to defend.
- Can’t control or pass a ball correctly.
- Offers nothing in attack.

Should have given Cucurella the change, or bought Grimaldo.

pregra

I don’t trust him even 1%. Might as well have kept Miranda or Cucurella. Can’t be worse than this guy. Another fantastic transfer.

CatalinR10

daaaaaawgs he was absolute shit.

Only thing missing today for him was scoring an OG. Which he would if not for the post.

Kul_z

Goat. Im still wondering how he managed to pass the ball backwards while almost at full speed running towards final third. Staggering technique

Nazario1985

Like i was saying you can't have any good coming from a player with troubles in ball controls.

Those saying he is good in defense should ask Tripier :D

Also Attack wise = 0

No Alba = Dead LB

Nazario1985

Sadly. I like his profile a lot more than Albas. His decision making is atrocious, hopefully he gets on the level required.

SO he is galaxies below alba which means he is a terrible player but you like his "profil" better than Alba

What is this ? Tinder ?

mc_lovin

Hm? Whats wrong with that? Hes worse, but more of a dribbler and more physical. I like that. If he was as good as Alba as an overall player I would pick him. Hes not.

Edit: And please stop being so offended ;D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans