Junior Firpo

gregorrin10

We're selling Malcom for 40M and probably Rafinha for like 10, so I believe we'll get Firpo in the end after all, but that's probably it. If we wanted anyone else, we'd have to sell Rakitic (and Vidal), which we're apparently not doing, so get ready for the same overcrowding midfield we had last year, PLUS De Jong and Roberto. Alena and even Arthur are gonna be totally pushed aside, not to mention Puig, who'll play for the first team only in the 1st round of Copa. :banghead: After having a great first season for the club, Arthur will start playing less instead of more, remember this! And come next summer rumours about him wanting out or someone like PSG wanting him will come out...hopefully by the end of next summer our stupid Board will finally give up on Raki and Vidal. At least one of them should've been gone this summer already, but next summer it's imperative that both GO!

Last edited:

xXKonan

MD Claims our offer is 18+5 and Betis wants at least 20+7.

Moises Llorens says the club is confident of sealing this one up.

Messi983

MD Claims our offer is 18+5 and Betis wants at least 20+7.

Moises Llorens says the club is confident of sealing this one up.

If this is true then it's as good as a done deal and a big steal for that price.

There are a lot of different numbers thrown out by the media so I won't believe anything until it's official but I think it's very unlikely Betis would sell for less than 25-30M and variables.

Andresito

Staff member
Aren't there any other clubs interested in him?

20M is pretty cheap and while it may seem like a good deal it also raises some warning flags.

xXKonan

[tw]1156981417693405185[/tw]

Says our first offer was 15 Million euros and Betis want at least 25.

15 Million? are you serious. :lol:

Are we that broke or are we intentionally trying to penny-pinch so we can get Nerman back.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1157258240692051971?s=21[/tw]

It's happening ffffffffssssssss

Will be closed for around 25m soon.

Wague at RB and Firpo at LB. Quality we haven't seen in years!

We move.

mc_lovin

25ME would be okay. Probably the best available backup, but Im not too convinced by his technical abilities. I like his style though.

Home of Barca Fans