Joshua Kimmich

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

This guy is another myth. If we sign this player we really would have learnt nothing at all. I would bet my last Nigerian Naira, that people will be complaining about this guy within months.

It will be another Lewa. Not the player we think he is, stinking up the joint on a big fat contract, and unable to shift as he enters his retirement years. Don't fucking do it :lamine:

fergus90

I think he's still class, would actually suit La Liga better than playing for that Bayern team, they basically have zero midfield.

His stats are always near the top. Every one of that Munich side is underperforming this season.

khaled_a_d

This guy is another myth. If we sign this player we really would have learnt nothing at all. I would bet my last Nigerian Naira, that people will be complaining about this guy within months.

It will be another Lewa. Not the player we think he is, stinking up the joint on a big fat contract, and unable to shift as he enters his retirement years. Don't fucking do it :lamine:

Won't mind getting him in 2025 on free as Gundogan replacement tbh.

Bayern will try to sell him next summer though.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Won't mind getting him in 2025 on free as Gundogan replacement tbh.

Bayern will try to sell him next summer though.
If he goes for free he will want the sort of money Lewa is on. I'm not sure people realise just how much we are paying Lewa. He is amongst the top 10 best paid players in world football right now, with rumours that wage will only increase in the coming years. He is also around 80 in the list of best paid athletes across all sports.

Would you really take Kimmich in his 30s under those circumstances? I wouldn't even consider it. Maybe we have differing views of the quality of the player though, because for me, he hasn't done much in his career apart from beat up a broken Barca a few times, which plenty of other players also had the privilege to do.

Valiant

Y

You're from Nigeria?

Home of Barca Fans