Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan22

Madrid will dominate La Liga for the next 10 years.

Jose - simply the BEST.

l3un8mot9a16.gif

Salou 10

Jose is a arrogant evil man who cheats and sticks his finger in peoples eyes.I hate him with a passion at every club he goes to and would like him gone from football as he is anti football.I never hated Real Madrid
ever and used to admire their players (Hugo Sanchez and Emilio Buntragueno)and style even though i support Barcelona but as soon as Jose showed up as their manager i now hate the site of them.

Salou 10

I would still like him to be bathed in holy water blessed by the pope to confirm he is a angel.Or some kind of exorcism.He could be a bad angel.The Italian media are sick of him i
forecast the Spanish media will turn against him as he cant keep attacking the integrity of referees and Barcelona

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would still like him to be bathed in holy water blessed by the pope to confirm he is a angel.Or some kind or exorcism.He could be a bad angel.The Italian media are sick of him i
forecast the Spanish media will turn against him as he cant keep attacking the integrity of referees and Barcelona

He's an incredible liar. Took him some years to master it but he's surely made to be one, an honest liar. He's honest even when he lies. That's the image he tries to makes out of himself: Manipulating people. Even when people knows he's bullshitting but yet they find his bullshitting attractive that somehow, even indirectly, they start to believe in his shit.

He should leave football after fulfilling his dream of coaching Manchester United and go into politics. He will feel himself at home among them I'm sure.

La LL

Generally Delightful
He should leave football after fulfilling his dream of coaching Manchester United and go into politics. He will feel himself at home among them I'm sure.

As much as I dislike him in football, the thought of Mourinho going into politics is disturbing to say the least.

Ender

Carles Vilarrubi (vice-president): "Barça play their games on the pitch - not in offices, press rooms, on parkings, or in the media." [rac1]

35n3o8j.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans