Jordi Alba

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not enough people are talking about his stinker. He is almost done, without his pace that he lost with age, he now has no redeeming qualities. Balde is worse for now but we need to start phasing Alba out. Or buy Gaya/Grimaldo in the summer

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not enough people are talking about his stinker. He is almost done, without his pace that he lost with age, he now has no redeeming qualities. Balde is worse for now but we need to start phasing Alba out. Or buy Gaya/Grimaldo in the summer

Would very much prefer Gaya over Grimaldo, and hope Balde gets some legit minutes going forward. Won't be surprised if he starts this weekend.

khaled_a_d

Would very much prefer Gaya over Grimaldo, and hope Balde gets some legit minutes going forward. Won't be surprised if he starts this weekend.

Ideally we get one of Gaya/Grimaldo next summer while loaning Balde, both players will have 1 year left in contract.
Then kick Alba out in 2023

FinBarcelonafan

Ideally we get one of Gaya/Grimaldo next summer while loaning Balde, both players will have 1 year left in contract.
Then kick Alba out in 2023

I like this plan. I would move him our even sooner if there's possibility. I don't want another old player who you can't move because of salary etc.

Andresito

Staff member

We're playing Villarreal away. No way he opts for Balde over Alba.

Only an injury to Jordi will give Balde serious minutes.

Messigician

He's played 90 mins every game in one of the most demanding positions in world football.

Cut him some slack you bums and was responsible for the goal.

It's criminal we have no one to rotate him with

Home of Barca Fans