Jordi Alba

Rassvet

He'll be good in easier domestic matches for a bit longer but any match where he has to do serious defending is a disaster waiting to happen.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He'll be good in easier domestic matches for a bit longer but any match where he has to do serious defending is a disaster waiting to happen.

We should focus on other areas of the team before buying a left back. First of a striker then 1-2 good midfield players and maybe a new winger.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We should focus on other areas of the team before buying a left back. First of a striker then 1-2 good midfield players and maybe a new winger.

Alba's been directly responsible for many of our failures in recent seasons and he still doesn't have any competition, so I think an LB is a pretty big priority along with what you mentioned...

bismp

Ah shit here we go again

🗣 A conversation between Pique and Jordi Alba when arriving back in Barcelona, captured by @DeportesCuatro:

? Piqu?: ?You calm down, we will win the Copa for sure..?
? Jordi Alba: ?I don't know..?
? Piqu?: ?What??

Says the whole story really. Pathetic from Alba,he gave a goal to Madrid.

Kul_z

Ah shit here we go again

🗣 A conversation between Pique and Jordi Alba when arriving back in Barcelona, captured by @DeportesCuatro:

After that i would perma bench him. Players from sunday league have stronger mentality then this diva

Total-Football

Like stegen.. With all his flaws he is nowhere near our main problem. If we had a right footed alba in the opposite direction barca would have been much much more dangerous. Fact of the matter is that his combination with Messi is the only recognizable attacking pattern we have in the team. Until we have attacking players instead of pieces of wood we have no business calling to replace alba.

malvolio

Like stegen.. With all his flaws he is nowhere near our main problem. If we had a right footed alba in the opposite direction barca would have been much much more dangerous. Fact of the matter is that his combination with Messi is the only recognizable attacking pattern we have in the team. Until we have attacking players instead of pieces of wood we have no business calling to replace alba.

exactly! :goodpost:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ah shit here we go again

�� A conversation between Pique and Jordi Alba when arriving back in Barcelona, captured by @DeportesCuatro:

How can you read this and say Alba is the least of our problems is beyond me. ~50 percent of our backline tends to get folded in these big games and people wonder why we keep getting embarrassed in the CL.

Keep reading that the we lack a goalscorer (which we do) , but we still ended up scoring in those big games most of the time ( Real 2x , PSG 2x , Juve 1x). It's the defenders and the GK that are letting us down.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Gaya is available for cheap they should consider it and then pray Alejandro Balde develops into a viable first team LB in 2-3 years.

Horatio

You're welcome
Get a psychologist or psychiatrist, whichever applies more, and get your issues sorted out. Looked like Real agent in the clasico.

LFCB

He should have been first to go after Liverpool and one of many after Bayern.
This club has to be more ruthless with players who underperform when the whole world is watching.
Luckily it is possible to return to being revered, just look at Bayern they had some poor seasons by their standards after Pep left and now they are the best.
:barcascarf:

Andresito

Staff member
This guy lol. Every match he has a beef with an opposing player, talks shit to the ref and likes to play dirty.

But deep down this guy is an incredibly insecure pussy. Don't know what to compare him to, maybe like when the skinniest and wimpiest guy is trying to act gangsta.

Quality wise a great footballer. But man, imagine having him as one of the seniors. Not really a guy to look up to for the youngsters.

Home of Barca Fans