Jordi Alba

F

Flavia

Bx6Stb7IQAAyyda.jpg

@JordiAlba 7 min Con la centenaria más guapa que os podáis imaginar: mi bisabuela Antonia! A dos meses de cumplir 104 años!

His great-grandmother will be 104 in 2 months! :ohmy:

dostoevskij

Finally, our 6th Cb, Jordiiiii Alba!!!! Really fast but not so good with heading ;)

He was really playing as a CB for the last 15 minutes of the game ( with Mathieu as LB), due to problems with his toe(??) and nochanges possible.

barcanuck

Another great game today from Jordi ! Really like how familiar Mathieu and him are out there going back to their Valencia days!

Richard.H

In my opinion he is the most underrated player in our squad. His defensive cover for the CB's and his offensive contributions are simply priceless. 10 years from now people will finally recognize the immense value he brings to this team.

I

instinct

He is the perfect LB for us. One of the best signings in recent club history. 14m was a bargain.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
In my opinion he is the most underrated player in our squad. His defensive cover for the CB's and his offensive contributions are simply priceless. 10 years from now people will finally recognize the immense value he brings to this team.
I think the majority knows that he is one of the best LBs if not the best at the moment.

barcanuck

Underrated? Don't think so he is the clear starter at left back for club and country. His injuries are what keep him from being a real star though.

Stric

I think the majority knows that he is one of the best LBs if not the best at the moment.

I wouldn't say so... He's very much an under-the-radar sort of player. You won't see him in Best XI lineups and such. Marcelo and the likes are always given the credit. Same with Busquets vs. Alonso, etc.

Home of Barca Fans