Joao Moutinho

KluivertsBoots

He would be the ideal creative compliment in central midfield, and would be a much cheaper operation than Cesc. I would celebrate if we signed him. He is the closest thing to an Iniesta type that we could hope to sign in my opinion. He can play pretty much any attacking midfield position.

I have to think we'll hear some news of him moving clubs this summer. Portugal needs to up the anty in World Cup qualifying big time, so nothing is guaranteed in that regard for Moutinho.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`m not too fond of Moutinho. I might have missed his best performances though.
Latest rumors say: Real Madrid is interested

KluivertsBoots

He is the cloest thing to Iniesta that I know of currently. He's very, very good technically and he is a leader on the pitch (Sporting captain). He has the same professional mentality that the Barca stars have. Put this guy with Barca talent and he is a world star.

Last edited:

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I`m not too fond of Moutinho. I might have missed his best performances though.
Latest rumors say: Real Madrid is interested

Hello Bojan

João Moutinho have the same mentality, commitment to the game and attitude of Iniesta.
He plays, without any problems, 50 matches by season, always at the same level. But he's very friend of CR9 (same age and formed both in Sporting)... I'm afraid that might be tempted by RM.

Last edited:

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
He always one of the players who interest me a lot, not in the real world though, but in football manager...:D

Home of Barca Fans