João Laporta

Icarium

Lifestealer
If Pilar Rahola is a part of his team then I'm out of #TeamLaporta

CHZFPeTWUAA26C2.jpg

There might some truth to it... :unsure:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It'd be a disappointment no doubt although Laporta has previously shown support to Palestine so, if true, I imagine, like most politicians, she'd have to back track on her position...She's a political ally & friend to Joan, strange bedfellows nevertheless

Her bigotry is open to everyone. Very disappointed if she's on his team, but yeah... I guess we'll have to wait and see.

frog-fcb

Will going by her wikipedia page she seems to be into her human rights causes and journalism etc which could go down well with unicef etc and could also come into play on the qatar sponsorship deals. Also it can be good for laporta having a female on his board there is bound to be a lot of female socis who could then vote for him just due to that fact. How many of our previous board had a sporting background and if she is good at her job then its all good for barca

khaled_a_d

What does she know about football?

This questions can be asked about most board members we had this century .most of them are more about laws and economics than football . this doesn't take anything from them as it is actually needed
Laporta has been always a guy who put his trust in people he hire to make football decisions ,he doesn't interfere with them in the sport aspect (whether it is football,handball,basketball etc) .he give the coach and sporting director the freedom to work
I actually prefer that approach

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barto was and is a businessman at least and been a director at Barca more that decade ago.
What does this person have to do with anything but leeching off politics.
Laporta doesn't seem to even bother asembling capable people but that's no wonder after he personally alienated almost entire of his original board from 2003.

JamDav1982

This questions can be asked about most board members we had this century .most of them are more about laws and economics than football . this doesn't take anything from them as it is actually needed
Laporta has been always a guy who put his trust in people he hire to make football decisions ,he doesn't interfere with them in the sport aspect (whether it is football,handball,basketball etc) .he give the coach and sporting director the freedom to work
I actually prefer that approach

What presidents or potential presidents have not offered their coaches freedom to work?

khaled_a_d

What presidents or potential presidents have not offered their coaches freedom to work?

Considering that I didn't talk about other presidents ,you can answer the question for yourself

Barto was and is a businessman at least and been a director at Barca more that decade ago.
What does this person have to do with anything but leeching off politics.
Laporta doesn't seem to even bother asembling capable people but that's no wonder after he personally alienated almost entire of his original board from 2003.

She isn't running for president ,and what was barto b4 being a director? again those board members aren't footballer and they shouldn't be .
Most big football corporations are run by this kind of people who aren't related to football b4 joining them ,from FIFA to the clubs .footballer get the sporting department
I don't know that woman and doubt many of us knew her b4 Donak mentioning her .I don't know what she add .may be nothing or may be she is key to keep stabilizing the club .it will be seen if he won .but the What does she know about football is absurd IMO

JamDav1982

Considering that I didn't talk about other presidents ,you can answer the question for yourself

She isn't running for president ,and what was barto b4 being a director? again those board members aren't footballer and they shouldn't be .
Most big football corporations are run by this kind of people who aren't related to football b4 joining them ,from FIFA to the clubs .footballer get the sporting department
I don't know that woman and doubt many of us knew her b4 Donak mentioning her .I don't know what she add .may be nothing or may be she is key to keep stabilizing the club .it will be seen if he won .but the What does she know about football is absurd IMO

Ok I will.

All the presidential candidates will offer their managers freedom. Nothing unique to Laporta or his style.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I could be wrong about her but I've seen many similar fringe and failed politicians leechers. I'm all for Catalunya but I am against Barca being used as a tool for politicians in pursuit of their personal promotion. And especially against people who are extremists and she is a far left failed politician who calls anyone that disagrees with her idiots.
And don't get me started with her Zionism.

Exactly a person we need. Far left failed Zionist politician who antagonizes people.

Home of Barca Fans