João Laporta

Messigician

He is a successful agent, which is a very similar job to SD, despite being the opposite end if the table.
That is more than Txiki when he joined us, more than Maldini when he joined AC Milan,and brought them back to glory.

Wow seems you took issue with Barcaman's implied critique of laporta nepotism

khaled_a_d

Wow seems you took issue with Barcaman's implied critique of laporta nepotism

Laporta's nepotism is well documented tbf, I have no issues with being critical of it.

But, I have seen doom day type of reaction all over twitter, reddit and here about Deco.

I mean I watch CL SF, and you look at Maldini and Zanetti, and you wonder what was their experience before their positions as SD/executive.

The other sport I watch is basketball, and in the NBA one of the most successful strategies was hiring a GM (equivalent term to SD) who was an agent (both Lakers and GSW did it), former players has done it too with mixed results.

jamrock

First league title in 4 years.

He has done it again, brought us in from the cold for the 2nd time.

How can one man follow up two retarded presidents and correct their mistakes so quickly, only those that study great leaders can fully explain.

The great joan Laporta, savior of FC Barcelona.

Should be on his tombstone.

Years from now when we are in trouble again, we need to upload his brain & personality to a super computer, so he can be president again.

Next stop Europe. 🚂 🚂

Home of Barca Fans