João Laporta

El Gato

Villarato!
Yo
So this cat paid a ref committee member >200k per year for an unknown service for 7 years during his first stint in office
Worked with a since then convicted vice-president that he later lost to on the back of partying the club money away
Spent years trying to get back on the horse he unceremoniously got thrown off of, failing and losing to a guy whose speciality is book fudging
Came back, sold a load of club assets, hired a coach with no clue how to play in Europe and is now filibustering because his ass is on fire

My word Joan lmao

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yo
So this cat paid a ref committee member >200k per year for an unknown service for 7 years during his first stint in office
Worked with a since then convicted vice-president that he later lost to on the back of partying the club money away
Spent years trying to get back on the horse he unceremoniously got thrown off of, failing and losing to a guy whose speciality is book fudging
Came back, sold a load of club assets, hired a coach with no clue how to play in Europe and is now filibustering because his ass is on fire

My word Joan lmao

Ya, we didn't have Spanish state behind us to pay 10x more for some training ground and make free money from Spanish taxpayers.

Richard.H

IMO I will get shitted on, but this club needs to be bought out by the Saudis, Qataris, or Americans. The Catalan politicians are always biased and so are the Socios. It's 2023, you have to look at things objectively and use things like data analytics, diet and nutrition, and proven experience to get results.

There has been way too much bias and dirtiness in the club since Rossell days. Get rid of the Catalan shit, bring in proven people and players. No more La Masia bias and favoritism. It's burning this club down to the ground.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
IMO I will get shitted on, but this club needs to be bought out by the Saudis, Qataris, or Americans. The Catalan politicians are always biased and so are the Socios. It's 2023, you have to look at things objectively and use things like data analytics, diet and nutrition, and proven experience to get results.

There has been way too much bias and dirtiness in the club since Rossell days. Get rid of the Catalan shit, bring in proven people and players. No more La Masia bias and favoritism. It's burning this club down to the ground.

absolutely no to American owners thanks, seen enough of them to want nothing to do with them likewise Qatar.
Abu Dhabi/Saudi Arabia for me.

Givenchy

Truth.

Many at the club seem content with mediocrity as long as they score on a political level. Why not sell all the foreigners and just become Bilbao at this point? Club is going nowhere anyway and they can prance around in midtable but at least the players are Catalan.

The most important position in football these days is the manager. Take a look at what Ten Hag is achieving with a never-fit Martial and Weghorst as ST ffs, he gets the best out of his players and you can see improvement in the likes of AWB, Rashford and co, players many United fans would of been happy to see the back of. I see none of that at Barca.

Laporta has risked the clubs future banking on a clueless Qatari league manager who has proved NOTHING. What gives him the right to skip managing and proving himself at a midtable European club and go straight for the big time? Pure and utter delusional biasness. You could have Klopp begging outside Barca HQ for the job and these cretins will probably ask Iniesta to join as manager.

Barcilliant

Yep. You're right. This club is going nowhere with the current model and ingrained culture.

Barcilliant

Truth.

Many at the club seem content with mediocrity as long as they score on a political level. Why not sell all the foreigners and just become Bilbao at this point? Club is going nowhere anyway and they can prance around in midtable but at least the players are Catalan.

The most important position in football these days is the manager. Take a look at what Ten Hag is achieving with a never-fit Martial and Weghorst as ST ffs, he gets the best out of his players and you can see improvement in the likes of AWB, Rashford and co, players many United fans would of been happy to see the back of. I see none of that at Barca.

Laporta has risked the clubs future banking on a clueless Qatari league manager who has proved NOTHING. What gives him the right to skip managing and proving himself at a midtable European club and go straight for the big time? Pure and utter delusional biasness. You could have Klopp begging outside Barca HQ for the job and these cretins will probably ask Iniesta to join as manager.

Excellent post. My thoughts exactly. Xavi is getting exposed now, Big question is whether Laporta will continue to support him. Im worried Laporta will just take the safe route and go for Lucho if Xavi leaves.

Andresito

Staff member
As if United has always been a big force. Clubs have their dips from time to time, it's only natural. Especially when the GOAT leaves the club and the club is in financial ruins.

FC B

He fucked up pretty big with his Xavi bet. Now I wonder what's best for the club, to win LL and Laporta to keep Xavi for at least one more failed year in Europe or lose LL and get rid of Xavi this season for good.

Porque

Has to be to win LL+CdR, keep Xavi but have the SD decide the signings. And also with that, continue to phase out the remaining amigos which we have made progress with under Xavi.

That way the new coach eventually comes with a clean slate.

Lucho is available, but his signings and selections when uncapped are worse than Xavi. Better motivator than Xavi though.

El Gato

Villarato!
In latest unsurprising development, some ABC journo alleges Laporta has a drug problem, frequents toilets during games making noises and using eye drops to mask the addiction
Also says the media are working on digging up where 10M of commission money from Lewandowski deal has gone

lol
:boss:

Home of Barca Fans