João Laporta

iniestaGOAT

Think Koeman deserved more from the club.
Came in during worst mess we've been since Gaspart era. Had to deal with everyone being stunned with Messi departure with barely any signings and had the balls to play kids we are admiring now.

Koeman would never have gotten the job if the club was not at their worst time with no one wanting the job. He got to live his dream because the club was shambles and he should be happy he lived his dream for one and something years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Koeman deserved better treatment although constantly trashing Laporta to his buddies in the Dutch Press or Canut in the Catalan press certainly didn't help.

Besides he didn't treat Suarez particularly well himself. Even though I wanted Suarez gone and for us to sign a legit replacement which we never did...he could have told Suarez they were moving on in a more classy way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Koeman would never have gotten the job if the club was not at their worst time with no one wanting the job. He got to live his dream because the club was shambles and he should be happy he lived his dream for one and something years.

Don't see what's that gotta do with case in point but still not true. We were considering him to take over some years ago.

Horatio

You're welcome
Think Koeman deserved more from the club.
Came in during worst mess we've been since Gaspart era. Had to deal with everyone being stunned with Messi departure with barely any signings and had the balls to play kids we are admiring now.

Plus covid and injuries

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid signed another sponsor, Cisco for their new Bernabeu WI-FI, their third or fourth new sponsor signed this season if I am not mistaken?

Meanwhile, Laporta and his friends and family members have only been able to obtain 3m out of the 25m new sponsorship revenue they predicted, after losing 6 sponsors.

My president, my ass.

behindbrowneyes

2FY7NA6FTZCTFLPNPE7Q3DWVTU.jpg

Nothing to say for him after that giant poster more than a year ago during his presidency campaign.
Joan Laporta: "The banner is more than just a banner. It is a display of strength, courage and me telling the members and fans that we will turn the situation around with optimism and determination."

He knows that situation isn't turned around yet, but him saying nothing after Madrid got trashed by Barca is just :boss::lol:

Home of Barca Fans