João Laporta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At least Laporta transmits confidence and positive attitude.

We'll see how he'll deal with structural problems. So far he wasn't convincing.

frog-fcb

Real Madrid's first signing in 2022 :neutral:

16420805820036.jpg

Think I read somewhere flo set it up they were meant to exchange gifts. Laporta brought a plaque an flo brought that toilet roll

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Think I read somewhere flo set it up they were meant to exchange gifts. Laporta brought a plaque an flo brought that toilet roll

Yeah, I read that Laporta and the Barca delegation were surprised. Just shred it or use it to mop the bathroom floor or something. Too durable to use as toilet paper, I suggest something better, softer on the butt. :)

toiletRM.jpg

Sterlingfan2000

Well times are over , Barca needs money and Perez is fighting the Premier League which is actually impossible.

Ur closest Enemy is ur friend if u have the same Enemy

terryzinc

This team is so so so badly run. They could have had Vlahovic for 18 million they could have had Haaland for 18 million. Now they want an old Morata and a useless Adama Troare crazy! Meanwhile they don't want Dest and Riqui.

They also wanted to keep Dembele thank God he is so greedy and dumb that he will leave for more money.

Ferran Torres is not worth the money they paid for him he is not a Vlahovic or Haaland type. Ridiculous move. That money could have kept Messi.

They resign Umtiti this is like Barto never left. Luke De Jong plays well for a couple games NOW they want to keep him?

Look what Flores did in Madrid as to how to bring in young players and KEEP older players.

They also have to pay Arujo and Nico and Gavi etc where is the money for Haland going to come from. This team could have reuinited Neymar and Messi but bought Greizman instead of Neymar. Ridiculous moves with Barto and now with Laporta. Completely clueless and Xavi is playing favorites just like Koeman did.

It's just sad.

JamDav1982

Easy to pick stars club should have gone for after they happen.

How many were going bananas about Vlahovic or Haaland at the time?

While players like Pedri/Araujo were signed if want to look at bargains from around that time.

The club want to keep Dembele as he improves finances as much as anything. Can hardly scold them for that.

The Torres transfer has zero to do with Messi or ability to keep him.

That is a ridiculous post full of nonsense.

terryzinc

We don't have 50 million for Messi but we have 60 million plus for Messi Depay Aguero etc...

This team also picked Dembele over Mbappe SMH

Last edited:

JamDav1982

If the 60-70m from Binance as the shirt sponsor is true then that is a great deal in current climate when Rakuten paying around 30m.

Richard.H

If the 60-70m from Binance as the shirt sponsor is true then that is a great deal in current climate when Rakuten paying around 30m.

Isn't 30 mil from Rakuten quite low compared to shirt sponsors from other top clubs? Feels like we are getting lowballed everywhere not just transfers.

JamDav1982

Isn't 30 mil from Rakuten quite low compared to shirt sponsors from other top clubs? Feels like we are getting lowballed everywhere not just transfers.

Well yeah it is and made hastily in covid situation for all involved but 60-70m with no star names currently not sure how can do much better than that if true.

delancey

Haha I just looked it up myself out of curiosity. Manchester United?s shirt sponsor, Teamviewer, is currently paying Man U 47m pounds per season. Interestingly, Man U?s previous contract was with Chevrolet, which was worth a whopping 64m pounds per season.

You?re right. 30m euros per season seems very low.

Home of Barca Fans