Dr Ricardo Pruna back to Barca: ✅

Dembele renewal: 🔜
Haaland summer 2022: 🔜

Pepsbarca

araujo meh, i dont rate him, though he is better than lenglet umtitit and pique

gavi yes

--

watch laporta renew pique before araujo tho

Would like to see Araujo play more as a cb. Think he could be pretty good myself but he's obviously not a right back.

Horatio

You're welcome
A lawyer and politician, I mean it is in his job description :lol:

The stuff with Koeman and Messi was some next-level shite though.

But knew from start it would get messy. He's already forgiven for hugging and kissing mannequin with Messi jersey.

Kul_z

This guy would land haaland or de ligt or both all things considered. We're probably getting mazraoui on free which is mino's player so i can see that as a raiola's ultimatum to laporta for upper hand in negotiations. His gonna sell his soul to the fat italian.

Sign that cvc deal and land haaland. Fuck it

terryzinc

This team is doomed.

-Torres has a foot injury what if he never becomes what he was becoming. Plus 65 million. We could have kept Messi for that. The money we spent on Torres and Aguero and Depay and resiging Dembele could have gone to Messi.Or Haaland. This is a huge RISK for no reason we could have had Haaland a proven scorer w/o foot injury.

- You cannot just end contracts unilaterally. If a player doesn't want to leave all you can do is PAY HIM EVERY PENNY HE IS DUE and cut him. You cannot just cut players WITH CONTRACTS. You will get sued because that is violating the contract. That is the whole point of contracts. SMH!

-Laporta bringing in old players is a huge mistake unless it is Messi.

-Lapota hating on Dest is a huge mistake. Getting rid of Dest is going to make it more likely young players won't want to come here if they know they could be gone in a couple years.

-Resigning injury prone Dembele is a joke. SMH they were off the hook with him AND THEY RESIGN HIM SMH! They will regret this!!!

-The reality is Laporta gave up Messi for Depay. We had enough money to keep Messi. That is disgusting.

-Look at RM they lost Ronaldo Ramos Varane and they are still doing fine. That is a well run organization. An organization with a clue how to move on properly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans