João Laporta

FC433

That's the broadest definition of debt I imagine.
It's probably below a billion. Laporta has to put over Barto's incompetence so no surprise to see some hyperboles.
Yes. I think it is around 600-800m but cannot confirm that at the moment. Not too bad, the issue is most of it are expected to be paid in the coming two-four years.

Barcilliant

Hmmm... Barto attacks Laporta.... Laporta hits back at Barto. Rinse and repeat.
Not only boring but destructive to the club.
I'll take Laporta over Barto anyday but I still wonder if Laporta is upto the job. Looks like he'll get a heart attack any moment. I think the situation is even worse and Laporta is trying to cover it up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hmmm... Barto attacks Laporta.... Laporta hits back at Barto. Rinse and repeat.
Not only boring but destructive to the club.
I'll take Laporta over Barto anyday but I still wonder if Laporta is upto the job. Looks like he'll get a heart attack any moment. I think the situation is even worse and Laporta is trying to cover it up.

Are you listening to the press conference?

Barcilliant

Are you listening to the press conference?

Watched some of it but it's all negative and I'm honestly fed up. Im fucking dealing with draconian Lockdown and police state here in Sydney, Australia with the military o the streets. I don't need more negativity.

Leong157

I respect him for what he is trying to do and what he has done.

However

Laporta: "La Liga gave us false hope that they would allow us a salary margin to renew Messi, but they did not tell us in exchange for what. And when we met them, we couldn't accept it."

There is no way this is true. To be a president of an organization of Barca size, he had to ask "How" when La Liga has mentioned it. No way he was completely oblivious of the condition.

He is either lying about this or incredibly naive. And I don't think he is naive.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is either lying about this or incredibly naive. And I don't think he is naive.

Tebas easily could have played his cards to make it seem like he's concerned for fate of La Liga w/o Messi and suggest he'd relax rules if worst comes to worst and they can shift anyone. Only to then hold feet to the fire over Super League participation as a condition for keeping Leo.

But we won't know and Laporta has to suggest exactly this happened to make Tebas look like a UEFA lapdog to be consistent with his pro-ESL stance.

JerseyAddict

I will sign this at anytime... all of this happend at this moment:

ABOUT BARTOMEU'S LETTER

"The seventh point of the letter refers to the fact that salaries soared because they could not compete with the state clubs and the Premier League. What is certain is that sports policy has been disastrous. Since it was sold Neymar for 222 million is spent disproportionately and at the speed of light. This triggers salaries and amortizations. And there we are now. The proof is that in terms of sports we have not done well. They should have changed the model and believe in La Masia ".

Prodi

I respect him for what he is trying to do and what he has done.

However

Laporta: "La Liga gave us false hope that they would allow us a salary margin to renew Messi, but they did not tell us in exchange for what. And when we met them, we couldn't accept it."

There is no way this is true. To be a president of an organization of Barca size, he had to ask "How" when La Liga has mentioned it. No way he was completely oblivious of the condition.

???
Madrid and Florentino weren't informed about CVC until 1 or 2 days before it was presented. Tebas can tell you that he will help you but not how nor the details that he is not interested in being known.

JerseyAddict

I am lost in this translation... so did Jordi was asked or not?

60f197c12e5bb.png
12:55ABOUT JORDI ALBA AND THE SALARY REDUCTION
"We are satisfied, above all we have already resolved with Piqu?, which I greatly appreciate the predisposition. There are players who at times are not just soccer players, in the case of Piqu? he is a club player who loves Bar?a above all else. , He has seen that we are in a compromised situation and has done a commendable act, which not everyone does, of reducing the salary to allow players to register. We hope that other captains will act along the lines of Piqu?. The negotiations are going very well and They are behaving extraordinarily. Jordi is right. We contacted his agent on May 24, that there was a meal. And then he received a letter on July 8. I understand the players. They come from a reduction and they are asked for another effort. Until that they do not assimilate it is understandable. Both Jordi Alba and Busquets and Roberto very well,They are behaving very well and we will reach the agreements that the two parties want to reach and they will do an act of service to the club and when we can, we will recognize it. "

khaled_a_d

I am lost in this translation... so did Jordi was asked or not?

60f197c12e5bb.png
12:55ABOUT JORDI ALBA AND THE SALARY REDUCTION
"We are satisfied, above all we have already resolved with Piqu?, which I greatly appreciate the predisposition. There are players who at times are not just soccer players, in the case of Piqu? he is a club player who loves Bar?a above all else. , He has seen that we are in a compromised situation and has done a commendable act, which not everyone does, of reducing the salary to allow players to register. We hope that other captains will act along the lines of Piqu?. The negotiations are going very well and They are behaving extraordinarily. Jordi is right. We contacted his agent on May 24, that there was a meal. And then he received a letter on July 8. I understand the players. They come from a reduction and they are asked for another effort. Until that they do not assimilate it is understandable. Both Jordi Alba and Busquets and Roberto very well,They are behaving very well and we will reach the agreements that the two parties want to reach and they will do an act of service to the club and when we can, we will recognize it. "

We contacted agent in May, but Jordi was going to the Euros.
The tournament ended for Spain on the 6th of July at the night, we send an official letter on 8th of Jult

Home of Barca Fans