João Laporta

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hiring someone that could be a possible 1st team coach makes more sense than the couple of names being linked.

khaled_a_d

Apparently want to hire his cousin to lead Barca's Foundation :lol:

Did this guy sell his soul to the devil?

Laporta always had those type of things, people who he trusts are hired and using some money from the club from (free meals and stuff like that)
Most are minor offenses tbf, no one cared last time because overall he was super successful.
It will be same thing this time, no one will care if we are successful, everyone will lose his mind if we are shit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Laporta always had those type of things, people who he trusts are hired and using some money from the club from (free meals and stuff like that)
Most are minor offenses tbf, no one cared last time because overall he was super successful.
It will be same thing this time, no one will care if we are successful, everyone will lose his mind if we are shit

Such things are highlighted more in these times though.

He's taking some gambles. It better pay off for him. If the first team isn't any closer to being a proper contender for a CL title by 2023 and playing good football consistently you'll start to hear noise about a motion of no confidence from people with a lot of influence in Barcelona.....fair or not it's what he signed up for. A really tough time to come in and rebuild the club, but it need to yield results. Especially if he is going to make unpopular decisions.

khaled_a_d

Such things are highlighted more in these times though.

He's taking some gambles. It better pay off for him. If the first team isn't any closer to being a proper contender for a CL title by 2023 and playing good football consistently you'll start to hear noise about a motion of no confidence.....fair or not it's what he signed up for. A really tough time to come in and rebuild the club, but it need to yield results. Especially if he is going to make unpopular decisions.

For sure, as I said it was same thing last time.
He (well, everyone) heard those noises in 2008, and would have faced Bartou's fate if Pep was a bust.

cro-man

This club is stuck in the past. I mean we chose him only because of his name. He didnt even have to fight for it. His campaign was all about his name and the past. I wont be surprised if he fails hard. This club needs someone who is living in the present time and is more than just a shadow from the past.

serghei

This.

Minor things, but if he doesn't deliver in the big ones, his rivals will use them to get him out.

Transfers + Securing a class manager + Improving the financial situation. 3 very tough, huge objectives.

Messigician

Some first team players do not rate the movements that have been executed by the Club today. [@moillorens]

Garc?a Pimienta didn't expect to be dismissed, and considers it as a massive blow. He spent more than half of his lifetime at the club of his dreams. The coach was really happy with last season, and several players can't believe the news either. [sport]
Ig story Ara?jo: "Thanks for everything. It was not easy to get to such a big club with such a unique philosophy, that's why I want to highlight the great job and everything I learned from you and your staff. I wish you the best, a hug and thank you very much!" [ronaldaraujo02]

fergus90

As long as his decisions pay off like they did last time, I will reserve any form of judgement for a good while, he's only been presiding since February.

I learnt my lesson with losing faith in Laporta back in 2008.

FinBarcelonafan

Some first team players do not rate the movements that have been executed by the Club today. [@moillorens]

Garc?a Pimienta didn't expect to be dismissed, and considers it as a massive blow. He spent more than half of his lifetime at the club of his dreams. The coach was really happy with last season, and several players can't believe the news either. [sport]
Ig story Ara?jo: "Thanks for everything. It was not easy to get to such a big club with such a unique philosophy, that's why I want to highlight the great job and everything I learned from you and your staff. I wish you the best, a hug and thank you very much!" [ronaldaraujo02]

There must be some good reason why he was sacked, otherwise what the hell?

Barcilliant

As long as his decisions pay off like they did last time, I will reserve any form of judgement for a good while, he's only been presiding since February.

I learnt my lesson with losing faith in Laporta back in 2008.

He got lucky last time. Some say hiring Pep was a master stroke but you can easily call it luck too.
This time around football is different. Now we have the oil clubs, of which Psg try their hardest to screw us.
Also Epl is dominant and we are broke.

Prodi

Apparently want to hire his cousin to lead Barca's Foundation :lol:

Did this guy sell his soul to the devil?

That cousin had that same job between 2003-2010 and she was the responsible for making the deal with UNICEF.

MUNDODEPORTIVO_G_6298906719-kc6E-U4942344195319tF-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Last edited:

reDIOS10

Imagine Barca enduring a decade of corruption under the Rosell/Barto regime and people are bringing out pitchforks because Laporta is cleaning house to put the people he trusts in charge. He?s done this before and succeeded.ill wait to reserve judgement

Home of Barca Fans