João Laporta

Andresito

Staff member
giphy.gif

Do you ever write a positive post dawg?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

dude you are underestimating flick, look how bayern's football has changed after he took bayern over. Kovac Bayern was boring to watch, it reminded me of Valverde Barca. He lost his match 1-5 against frankfurt and after Flick came bayern started to dominate the the bundesliga teams and they were the best team in the world in 2020. Only Liverpool was nearly on their level.

vegitot

dude you are underestimating flick, look how bayern's football has changed after he took bayern over. Kovac Bayern was boring to watch, it reminded me of Valverde Barca. He lost his match 1-5 against frankfurt and after Flick came bayern started to dominate the the bundesliga teams and they were the best team in the world in 2020. Only Liverpool was nearly on their level.

He will coach Germany after Euro. No chance.

malvolio

kovac impressed at frankfurt, won a double at bayern and he is doing very good at monaco(CL place and cup final vs PSG). bayern had big wins in the bundesliga and europe under him. the fact that it didn't work long term and flick got lucky to be there doesn't make the second a world class manager that we should be considering.

fergus90

Flick has a win percentage of 81.18% in 85 matches and his team scored 250 goals, certainly deserves kudos for the job he has done.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

kovac impressed at frankfurt, won a double at bayern and he is doing very good at monaco(CL place and cup final vs PSG). bayern had big wins in the bundesliga and europe under him. the fact that it didn't work long term and flick got lucky to be there doesn't make the second a world class manager that we should be considering.

I dont mean the titles, i am speaking of the way of how bayern played dude. I have watched most matches of bayern, they played boring and often slow. Winning Bundesliga or dfb cup isnt difficult with bayern. The gameplay and mentality of bayern had changed after Flick came. Yeah Kovac did well at frankfurt and now at monaco but this doesnt say anything about his bayern time.....

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

I dont mean the titles, i am speaking of the way of how bayern played dude. I have watched most matches of bayern, they played boring and often slow. Winning Bundesliga or dfb cup isnt difficult with bayern. The gameplay and mentality of bayern had changed after Flick came. Yeah Kovac did well at frankfurt and now at monaco but this say anything about his bayern time.....

Bayern certainly has been enteratining in their UCL matches i have watched vs big teams.

If he can come in and fix the defense i am all for it. He will also see the differnce between neur and stegen very quickly and get rid of this bum

serghei

In terms of credentials, Flick is somewhere between unproven Xavi, and proven elite managers like Pep, Klopp etc. Not far off someone like Nagelsmann.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern certainly has been enteratining in their UCL matches i have watched vs big teams.

If he can come in and fix the defense i am all for it. He will also see the differnce between neur and stegen very quickly and get rid of this bum

I doubt Flick can fix our defense, Bayern's defense has been more leaky than ours, conceding 42 goals in 33 games (compared to our 38 goals conceded in 37 games).

malvolio

Flick can't fix shit because he is out of his depth. Would rather take a gamble on Kovac since we are talking about merit and credentials

Home of Barca Fans