João Laporta

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why is this such a big surprise. Just count the amount of money Barto spent on these Brazilians "talents". Matheus Fernandes cost 7M+ add-ons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Smell's like overpaying on the contract to someone that has some relation to someone on the board. Usually the case when these type of things get bloated.

Exactly what I was thinking and there were people on the previous board who had a business or relations within construction.....

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Exactly what I was thinking and there were people on the previous board who had a business or relations within construction.....

You know who ? I remember Bartomeu being part the board of ADELTE , but don't think it has anything to do with construction.

Edit : Btw remember the rumours of ADELTE and Paulinho being transferred to China were somehow involved. Wouldn't surprise me if that's true as well.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I'm beginning to wonder if Laporta is even up to the task of reviving this club. We need someone with deeper pockets and a vision that takes into account the contemporary football landscape.
If Madrid and Barcelona go to the table with Uefa they might extract some minor concessions but nothing that can help them out of their current situation.
And some people here want or expect us to be cl contenders lol.

Windhook

Laporta reducing Messi's salary can be viewed as success. Also there is this pressure on Leo after the leaked megacontract details two months ago.

Porque

While I am dissapointed with the retain Messi strategy in the papers (bring in Neymar which would obv be crazy wages, Messi on 10 years with high contract, no medium term sports plan), I don't think we would be any better with another Presidential candidate.

Victor Font for example wanted to pay a transfer fee for Eric Garcia and bring him in at winter, while also have him on a higher wage than the deal he will sign. So that suggests he would also do what was populist regarding Messi, Neymar. Oh, and Xavi of course.

BarcaOG

Banned
Florentino Perez:

Laporta wanted to speak about the Super League but they didnt even gave us 24 hours. They didnt let us explain things

'they didnt let us explain things'

lol says the guy who spearheaded a secret coup against football that was announced SUDDENLY and with no clear warning. excuses excuses.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While I am dissapointed with the retain Messi strategy in the papers (bring in Neymar which would obv be crazy wages, Messi on 10 years with high contract, no medium term sports plan), I don't think we would be any better with another Presidential candidate.

Victor Font for example wanted to pay a transfer fee for Eric Garcia and bring him in at winter, while also have him on a higher wage than the deal he will sign. So that suggests he would also do what was populist regarding Messi, Neymar. Oh, and Xavi of course.

He's probably going to leverage investors into paying us much more for the Barca Hub stuff or other things we can sell off, stadium name and such if we sign Neymar

Home of Barca Fans