João Laporta

Windhook

Going by Twitter, the guy now works for Fc Barcelona. Awkward.

Yeah, the whole tone in the article smells like paid by:bartomeu: (Just seeing his face makes me want to punch my monitor)

And no wonder if he was hired by the same guy :bartomeu: (AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A lot of people on social media and in the blogsphere are backtracking and deleting their old comments and articles right now. That treble gave Bartomeu so much legitimacy in their eyes that they couldn't stop riding him for years.

DonAK

Need to cash in on Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho this summer. It just won't get better for them and their value will only keep decreasing.

DonAK

This man's too charismatic. Even Nasser looks like he's met a celebrity :coffee:

EwJx9MtXAAIfxOY

Richard.H

Need to cash in on Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho this summer. It just won't get better for them and their value will only keep decreasing.

I think out of the three, Coutinho will be a very difficult sell. Injury prone and has basically been a no show for Barca this season. Perhaps some EPL team like Everton will take him for 15-20 mill. Don't see any top team wanting him.

DonAK

I think out of the three, Coutinho will be a very difficult sell. Injury prone and has basically been a no show for Barca this season. Perhaps some EPL team like Everton will take him for 15-20 mill. Don't see any top team wanting him.

Juventus might be interested. They desperately need some quality in midfield. We'll probably have to do a Pjanic-esque deal though lol.

Home of Barca Fans