Jeremy Mathieu

King Leo

Banned
3078967551_1_3_bCEhD9XF.jpg

Dunno about their regularity, maybe just for celebrations or whatever. Still, they're clearly open to it.

I am a cigar lover and know enough to tell you that neither one of them know how to light up a cigar. Both cigars were lit up unevenly. This will cause the wrapper to come off thus killing the cigar.

As far as health goes, cigars dont cause lung cancer because you dont inhale the smoke like you do with cigarettes. The whole idea is to get the taste of tobacco onto the tongue. HOWEVER smoking cigars on regular bases can cause oral cancer.

F

Flavia

Pique: "Mathieu is a great signing. He's tall, but fast. Tough, but also has a good pasing game. And left footed, which is what we needed."

Pique knows what he's talking about :)

Neeraj

http://www.*********/en-gh/news/439...smoke-when-i-want-mathieu-risks-barcelona-ire

Mathieu - "I don't smoke very regularly but I smoke when I want."

I never got this..Uptil recently, I didn't even know professional sportspersons smoked. I mean, when you see the kind of ridiculous detailing, training, regimens and rules these guys have, it's absolutely unfathomable that some footballers still smoke?! I'm trying to wrap my head around it. It's a common fact like the earth is round that it hurts stamina, how is this not a universal taboo in the sporting world already? I mean, you see the kinds of things players are banned from doing, skiing, eating many types of foods, adventure sports, any a million minute details, this just seems absurd to me..

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mathieu: "It's true I smoke every now and then, but not a lot. I hope people will forget about it when they see me running." [rac1]

Mathieu: "Rhythm in training is very high, very intense. We'll see how games go, but I think Luis Enrique is the right coach for Barça."

serghei

Mathieu: "It's true I smoke every now and then, but not a lot. I hope people will forget about it when they see me running." [rac1]

Mathieu: "Rhythm in training is very high, very intense. We'll see how games go, but I think Luis Enrique is the right coach for Barça."
WTF Mathieu! :facepalm:

F

Flavia

If rumors are true, lucho will also set some rules regardings what the players eat during the season. I imagine smoking will be forbidden as well.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
If rumors are true, lucho will also set some rules regardings what the players eat during the season. I imagine smoking will be forbidden as well.

This type of micromanagement will get us back to winning titles.

serghei

Those things are rather normal. What happened last year was not. If you let the players do what they want outside the pitch, it won't take long untile they'll do what they want on the pitch also. Discipline is a key factor in any sport, and we lost that when Pep left, due to many factors -- one of them being the lack of a true leader on the bench. I hope the players will have a positive reaction, and will embrace this change. The fact that Luis Enrique is a club legend also helps.

Mathieu can smoke in his days off, if he wants to. During the season that sort of thing is not normal. You have a duty to your own body when you are a footballer. That comes with certain sacrifices.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans