Jeremy Mathieu

KhaledBarca

1- we actually paid 17m, Mathieu paid 3m.
2- His wages are low compared to other CBs.
Most important I don't care about his age or price as long as he performs on the the pitch and has the qualities we have been searching for.
Remember Puyol and Abidal's best performances came when they were 30+

So far, so good!

NotInHere

:lol: Judging Mathieu's skills after one game against Elche :lol:

Wait until December and let's see how he is going to play against solid teams.
Every team in La Liga is a solid team, so according to you, Mathieu won't be a great signing until we meet Atletico or Madrid? Because those two teams are the only two teams with a good chance of beating us.

So according to you, if he has good games against Valencia, Sevilla, Athletic and Villareal he will still not be a worthy signing? For godsake, every team that plays in La Liga is solid, I bet you that even an Elche bench warmer is better than of all us at football combined.

F

Flavia

2 terrible clearances, and in one Villarreal hit the post. And he almost scored an own goal too, in the first half.
Don't do that, Jeremy...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: He was actually bailing us out quite a bit. Other than the clearances, there was nothing I could fault him for (including that post hit in which he was covering for Pique).

But yeah, don't need to watch him to know that his performance was very not-Benatia tonight :mathieu:

zealot

Please watch the entire game before commenting on him next time.

Thanks.

He did have 3 bad clearances, but other than that, he was great.

Absolutely agreed. I'm impressed with overall effort from the team today, and Jeremy did his part well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well excuse me, I didn't know that not watching the entire game means I don't have the right to comment on a player.

I even said "from what I saw".

You have every right to comment on a player, but it don't seem very wise to do.

If I watched Neymar send that chance to the skies and switched off the TV and said 'He was very meh' then what would you have said?

Home of Barca Fans