Jeremy Mathieu

mark1nhu

I like him, but Lucho is out of his mind putting him to play against Celta, which already showed us their high tempo and high pressure style.

Devils

This guy should only be playing when we are winning by a massive scoreline and we want to give one of our starting CBs a break because the game is over or if two of Pique/Umtiti/Masch are injured and that should rarely happen.

Why he is starting a game vs Celta away is beyond understanding and logic.

Alarcón

How he took the ball from Neymar and walked over the sidelines in the end was symptomatic of what he can still do for us.. nothing.

Neymessi

When I saw him in preaseason, I didn't even want him to be the 4th choice backup CB he was that bad. Everyone at that time was saying give him a break he has been just back after a operation and whatnot. He has been terrible since the inception of time and tbh I can never blame a shit for being shit. What needs to be blamed is the braindead brain of enrique who keeps starting him all the time.

Theoden

Seriously i love this guy off the pitch but time to retire and smoke.Playing football is not good for his health

Home of Barca Fans