Jeffren Suarez

xsever

I really like the way Jeffren challenged defenders. Something we usually do not do as we stick to the tiki taka!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jeffren was out best player in the first half. That FK of his almost went in.
Did he get injured again?

X

xaviniesta

Tw Jeffren: "Great game! I'm not injured, just a small discomfort! ;)" #fcblive [@jeffren11]

Looks like Mr. Glassman beat his record of 3 matches without an injury.

IL Professore

Defining the Undefined
im pretty skeptical over jeffrens future at barca. he dosent seem to be making big strides of growth, and hes not getting any younger either

Seamus

Jeffren's comment on twitter "Greetings to all blaugrana women around the world ;)" wtf trying to bang few Barca fans before he leaves or what??

Yugi

he always said he wants to be successfull with Barca (probably forgot to add with "barca girls")

xsever

Efren Suarez: "At the moment, I know there are several teams interested in my son, but we didn't close any deal." [radio mana mana]

Efren Suarez (father and agent Jeffren): "Our first option is still Barcelona. After the Euro U21, we will sit down and talk with the club."

gimmick

To be fair to Jeffren, he pretty much has to leave. He is not going to force his way ahead of the 1st choice top 3, and if Sanchez/Rossi are signed he will be behind him as well.

At 23, he needs to look at 1st team ball. He will not get that with Barca.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, the clock is ticking against him... Personally, I think he has talent and his directness is something some of our players lack and could come in handy every now and then... But if Sanchez comes then there's no space for him...

R

Rafinha

How much we are possibly getting if we sell Jeffren? Which clubs are interested on him atm?

Home of Barca Fans