Jean-Clair Todibo

Jombi

If he doesn't, he can still go the Yerry Mina route. Off to Everton.

There are only 2 options for us. We either get a good/great CB or we make profit. I hope it's the first option.

I think people need to lower their expectations here. Todibo is not likely to soon start in an upcoming World Cup and score three goals there and see his price skyrocket based on those goals. Yerry Mina was a special case.

FCBfan22

I think people need to lower their expectations here. Todibo is not likely to soon start in an upcoming World Cup and score three goals there and see his price skyrocket based on those goals. Yerry Mina was a special case.

I meant Yerry Mina route at Barca.

Also, if Everton actually loaned Gomes from us, then there is hope for everyone. (Except Douglas maybe)

Arizona Scott

Has Tobido ever played RB? We may need Bob to play some midfield and we need someone (Bob, Semedo) to give Jordi some days off as well.

FC433

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EdmjRqfNg_w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Around 49 that is really impressive, very quick and good on the ball.

Porque

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EdmjRqfNg_w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Around 49 that is really impressive, very quick and good on the ball.

I recall reading somewhere that Todibo fancied himself as a DMC. If he has the pass accuracy, speed and intelligence then who knows where he will get his chances here.

I really like that he basically has half a season pressure free to show Valverde what he has, thanks in part to the way Toulouse reacted to his transfer.

xXKonan

You know I wonder how effective a Midfield pairing of Arthur-Todibo-Alena could be.

Todibo originally was a Midfielder but later moved back to CB. But his height, Mobility, and physicality make you wonder how well he could fair in the DM spot here.

God Serena

You know I wonder how effective a Midfield pairing of Arthur-Todibo-Alena could be.

Todibo originally was a Midfielder but later moved back to CB. But his height, Mobility, and physicality make you wonder how well he could fair in the DM spot here.

You're speculating about him as a DM before he even makes the bench for the first time as a CB. You might be getting ahead of yourself, here.

Home of Barca Fans