Jasper Cillessen

Devils

Fuckkkkkkkk! He's injured!

Looks like he's out for Madrid game next week.

Heartbreaking, dawg...

We gotta annihilate these Madrid bums so Jasper can make it back for the final.

El Guaje

If there is one position where the roles should be clear and there shouldn't be any "rotations" it's a GK spot.

Unless you have two average/bad GKs and are trying out who would do better but that's not the case with us. We are blessed to have two great GKs. I agree that Jasper deserves to play more but at the same time it's also clear that MATS is a superior player and he should play in the most important competitions (La Liga, CL).

Agreed but i seriously see no problems in giving Cillessen every 5th or 6th la liga game. MaTS wont even feel it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I feel so bad for Cillessen, he fought so hard to bring us here and he won’t be playing the two Madrid games.

This means Mats will shoulder the intensity of all of these games coming our way. I hope he stays healthy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agreed but i seriously see no problems in giving Cillessen every 5th or 6th la liga game. MaTS wont even feel it.

It's not sustainable and pissing off your 26 year old GK to give some extra minutes to 29 year old GK isn't very smart, especially when it's unprecedented and every GK like ter Stegen is an undisputed starter in their respective teams.

Trickykid

I’m shocked noone has thrown a hissy fit and blamed EV for the injury - he’s such a fucking asshole for playing someone who never plays. That injury was bound to happen!

On a serious note; poor guy. Finally when he reaches a point in the season, where he gets to play a serious role in the team, this happens.

wisconsincule

Really really bummed for him. I’m curious to see if he’ll leave this summer. He’s too good to be here but maybe he likes it? Idk.

EdmondDantes

6 weeks out. So unlucky.

-

Yeah, I said Arsenal the other day but PSG could really go in for him to replace Buffon and enhance Tuchel's possession style.

Sadly I don't think we'll keep him.

Alik

I’m shocked noone has thrown a hissy fit and blamed EV for the injury - he’s such a fucking asshole for playing someone who never plays. That injury was bound to happen!
The only one throwing hissy fits in every post is you.

Joan

6 weeks out. So unlucky.

-

Yeah, I said Arsenal the other day but PSG could really go in for him to replace Buffon and enhance Tuchel's possession style.

Sadly I don't think we'll keep him.
Don't see why. Areola could be a very good keeper.

Home of Barca Fans