Jamie Vardy

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Will be interesting how long he will be this fast, he will be 29 in January. It's the speed of his mind though which allows him to be milliseconds ahead of defenders. If he is able to add some other characteristics to his skill set, I see no reason why he can't continue at this rate until he's 33 or so.

xavisionary

No joke. It will be a big decision for Roy who he plays at the Euros between Kane and Vardy.

Kane is the better footballer but Vardy runs all day and is a very intelligent player. He's like our own Steven Naismith on speed.

Why not 4-4-2

g1325839035922772608.jpg

El Flaco

Vardy's 1st goal vs. Liverpool

[gfy]HideousEmbellishedDog[/gfy]

Vardy's 2nd goal vs. Liverpool

[gfy]MajesticMealyFrog[/gfy]

Last edited:
M

Messi+Eto

I was coming here to make a thread about him,and . . . . .
Looks a decent striker from all the games I have seen.

M

Messi+Eto

Reminds me of Eto and Villa a lot.
I love strikers who FIGHT for their own, and never have things served on a platter for them.
Too bad he peaked late, life can really be a b!tch . .

Falcao

He is a poor man's Suarez, even his goal yesterday was reminscent of the Uruguayan and it's sweet that it was against Liverpool.

oggydude

He is a poor man's Suarez, even his goal yesterday was reminscent of the Uruguayan and it's sweet that it was against Liverpool.

Well he is carrying Leicester like Suarez did for Liverpool but he could do one better and win the league with them. What a story that would be.

Home of Barca Fans