James Rodriguez

Bertus

According to AS:

- He refuses to train with monaco
- He told the board that he refuses to play the friendly on wednesday.
- RM is waiting for him on monday.

According to l'Equipe

- L'Equipe says it again. RM accepted to pay 90M. Not 70 or 85, but 90.

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Pay 90M for a player that doesn't want to train and play when he has different interests, nice job.

Apart from that, he impressed much in some games against submediocre teams, 90M? Please loan from the bank and pay for him, Poborsky :neymar:.

PaulFCB

Banned
They are just buying what is hot, but I don't see their logic in paying 90m for a player that is clearly not worth that money from a club that clearly don't need any dollar from transfers.

Bertus

They are just buying what is hot, but I don't see their logic in paying 90m for a player that is clearly not worth that money from a club that clearly don't need any dollar from transfers.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

They need money, a lot. Because of the FFP.

Contrary to PSG they have way less revenues.

Their vice president already said they fear a lot what UEFA will say about their bills in june 2015.

UEFA calculates the expenses and revenues on 3 years. Just like PSG, UEFA will look at their bills from 2012 to 2015.

PaulFCB

Banned
Needing money to run and feed a club and FFP is a totally different thing, you clearly lost any sense of what money is, with the arabs and gas in european football and all that intoxication.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was some guy who took a photo of them apparently boarding the same plane to Madrid and shared it on twitter.

Bertus

Needing money and FFP is a totally different thing, you clearly lost any sense of what money is.
:facepalm:

You are on that again.

Ok, not gonna reply to you anymore, or you will pollute this thread just like you polluted PSG thread with your communist nonsense.

Have a good day tho.

Bertus

Was some guy who took a photo of them apparently boarding the same plane to Madrid and shared it on twitter.

I didn't know if it was true, but since this morning, there are rumors on french twitters that James was taking a plane to Madrid today.

Can you post the photo please?

GoobiePls

S♥NE
media_xll_6918391.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I didn't know if it was true, but since this morning, there are rumors on french twitters that James was taking a plane to Madrid today.

Can you post the photo please?
Saw it yesterday, but should be all over the world now with madridistas throwing parties so should not be difficult to find. Let me see......

Antimadridista1

------ Keylor Navas ------
Carva - Vara - Ramos - Coentrao
--------- Alonso ----------
Bale Modric Kroos James
---------- CR7 -----------

Home of Barca Fans