James Rodriguez

SwiftGuyver

Suárez should easily give us 3-4 years of world class performances, we will enjoy his peak years...

CR7-James-Bale will probably be great but i'd still rather have Neymar-Messi-Suárez...

NotInHere

I don't know if it's been said, but James got chicharito thing going on.
and 4 years later Chicharito is close to leaving Manu since he got tired of sitting on the bench, if he stays his a bigger doofus then I thought.

Soon he will end up I dont know where, I doubt he ever plays at a top club in his career now. Not saying thats going to happen to James since he has a higher ceiling than Chicharito, but now all of the sudden his worth 80m plus according to Madrid? I hope they go on debt one day to know what it feels.

Bertus

I'm not worried for James at all.

I saw him playing all the season, so really it's a no brainer to me that he will push somebody else on the bench.

The WC was not a one time thunder like people say. But hey, the second argument is "but the french league is shit".

I wonder if people are doubting or just wish for him to fial to prove RM wrong.

Galning

I don't think Zanela, correct me if I'm wrong, was talking about his footballing abilities. More about his appearance.

L

linetty

He's good but Di Maria is a thousand miles better and it's a massive downgrade which is great news for us Barca fans.

Bertus

I don't think Zanela, correct me if I'm wrong, was talking about his footballing abilities. More about his appearance.

Was not replying to Zanela but just in general.

I read many times these past days that "RM is buying a player that only had one good moment at the WC".

That's just totally false, but i can't really blame people to not have watched Monaco and its 350 supporters this season.

Zangash

Banned
Was not replying to Zanela but just in general.

I read many times these past days that "RM is buying a player that only had one good moment at the WC".

That's just totally false, but i can't really blame people to not have watched Monaco and its 350 supporters this season.

We'll see how long it takes the general Madridista populous to turn on him when they discover minor faults in his game that they don't like. No matter how good a player you are signing for Madrid has the potential to be a massive mistake. You could be swapping passes with Ronaldo and Bale one week and find yourself sitting next to Isco and Illaramendi the next week, and the week after, and the week after...

xavi_the_Boss

I'm not worried for James at all.

I saw him playing all the season, so really it's a no brainer to me that he will push somebody else on the bench.

The WC was not a one time thunder like people say. But hey, the second argument is "but the french league is shit".

I wonder if people are doubting or just wish for him to fial to prove RM wrong.

Still buying a Young Talent for that kind of Money is a huge risk and just because he has done well at Monaco doesn´t mean he will suceed in Madrid.Not sure what system RM are gonna Play with These Players.

Bertus

Still buying a Young Talent for that kind of Money is a huge risk and just because he has done well at Monaco doesn´t mean he will suceed in Madrid.Not sure what system RM are gonna Play with These Players.

And i bet RM fans say that "spending 80M on suarez is a huge risk since he could bite again and get his 1 year ban. he apologized but it doesn't mean he will succeed to stop biting other people".

That aside, i wonder how many of you all watched him play this season. (you know the same argument many here use against those who criticize mathieu...)

Anyways, i'm out.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
90m?:worthy: his as good as the likes of messi, cr, suarez, neymar then:worthy:

He might turn out to be. Laugh all you want with Reals transfers, but they actually get good profits for the players they sell and can therefor spend those amounts.

James will be great for them the only problem I might see is that because he's young he might take a year to settle, which at that price will have people calling him a flop.

Like the money they got from Napoli last year, this year they'll probably end up selling Di Maria for 5 times as much as they bought him for.

Home of Barca Fans