Jadon Sancho

Givenchy

Sancho is still one of the best young players on the world.We need someone who has the potential to become a top 3 player in the future and he has the potential to be. Wr can hold on to Dembele when all he does is lose the ball, get injured and have poor performances

Sancho has a bright future no doubt but i dont think we can justify spending another 100mil+ on potential after getting burned on Dembouz and Coutinho.. (Dembele is actually more talented but his situation here is just tragic) besides i can see Sancho going back to City if Pep stays on, Liverpool also possible and then Madrid..

the only player i'd pay 100mil+ for is Mbappe, the market needs to chill out

im against Neymars return also

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sancho has a bright future no doubt but i dont think we can justify spending another 100mil+ on potential after getting burned on Dembouz and Coutinho.. (Dembele is actually more talented but his situation here is just tragic) besides i can see Sancho going back to City if Pep stays on, Liverpool also possible and then Madrid..

the only player i'd pay 100mil+ for is Mbappe, the market needs to chill out

im against Neymars return also

If money isn't an issue I would even be fine with them paying 200m+ for Mbappé.

serghei

He fits us better than Dembele ever did. He's good in short spaces, has good finishing, high IQ, is fast.

DonAK

He fits us better than Dembele ever did. He's good in short spaces, has good finishing, high IQ, is fast.

He doesn't score a lot of goals and he isn't that fast. Let him go to Man Utd for 130m or whatever BVB want for him.

Copperpot

Banned
I don't think Barcelona need him, but talk of them bringing Neymar back, they should go for this guy instead if the club feel they need another forward.

He's as close to a 19 year old Neymar as a 19 year old Neymar and he's already proven he is willing to move to another country (rare for an English player) and he's proved himself in that country.

Sancho isn't comparable to Mbappe.

Mbappe is a generational talent, Sancho will be a world class talent also theres question marks regarding his attitude - showboating when his team are 3-0 down also isn't a good look

Question marks on attitude? Never heard that with Sancho before. I think he's 1 of 4 foreseeable talents who could be competing with Mbappe for the Ballon d'Or post Messi/Ronaldo and has potential to be generational.

serghei

He doesn't score a lot of goals and he isn't that fast. Let him go to Man Utd for 130m or whatever BVB want for him.

Mbappe is Madrid bound. The sooner you face it the better. And he's good, but not THAT good as to pay 250m. for him or some absurd sum like that. He is fast, and scores goals, but far from the finished package. Nowhere near young Messi or young R9.

Everytime I've seen Mbappe in some big game in CL for PSG he's more or less a pace merchant. Not enough finesse, not enohgh skill on short spaces, quite selfish.

DonAK

Mbappe is Madrid bound. The sooner you face it the better. And he's good, but not THAT good as to pay 250m. for him or some absurd sum like that. He is fast, and scores goals, but far from the finished package. Nowhere near young Messi or young R9.

250m for Mbappé > 150m for Sancho.

He's far from the finished package, but the guy's also 21.

Real Madrid would probably be the favorites, but I wouldn't rule Barca out if they actually make a run for him.

serghei

250m for Mbappé > 150m for Sancho.

He's far from the finished package, but the guy's also 21.

I'm sure we can find better investment than both of those. I'd say Mbappe is not even near young Neymar. When we signed Neymar in 2013, he was a better player than Mbappe is now.

DonAK

Let me say this though.

If Sancho is available for like 80m, it becomes really interesting. It seems like his relationship/trust with Favre/BVB is broken.

Home of Barca Fans