Jadon Sancho

Givenchy

I think if United stick with OGS then next summer or maybe the year after someone is going to get a bargain deal. Maybe Liverpool, if they have to replace Salah or Mane, or maybe even City is Sterling leaves.

I don't think he'd work under Klopp if the idea is to replace Salah/Mane. City, ironically, would suit him. See Mahrez

Sancho just doesn't suit the 'United way', he'd be more suited to a La liga team as opposed to the PL imo. I do still believe in him though, he will come good and the minutes he's been given thus far is a disgrace from Ole.. he won't repeat his Bundesliga numbers but he still has huge talent

olivis

I guess the last minute signing of Ronaldo hurt him.

Ronaldo excels in a more direct approach. Sancho isn't the quick paced one touch player to make Ronaldo flourish, rather he has a slower buildup much like Iniesta had.

I'm guessing they had a good plan for Sancho but threw that out of the window once Ronaldo became an option

Messigician

I guess the last minute signing of Ronaldo hurt him.

Ronaldo excels in a more direct approach. Sancho isn't the quick paced one touch player to make Ronaldo flourish, rather he has a slower buildup much like Iniesta had.

I'm guessing they had a good plan for Sancho but threw that out of the window once Ronaldo became an option

Hahahaha Dortmund and slow build up Nice logic bro

Mateka

When he came on as a sub for United he ran his socks off. He must have been thinking, I could have been playing for the blues today. Instead I am warming the bench for the reds.

Home of Barca Fans