Jack Grealish

behindbrowneyes

That was a video with dribbles only.
Here you go, a video with his goal.

But beware, those were the days BEFORE Pep forbid players to try long ranged drives because they have lower efficiency percentage.
You probably won't like it though.
He doesn't clown-dribble like Neymar and he shoots from distance ;)

Neymar has much more goals and also more assists in less games than Figo at Barca, so what exactly do you want to tell us?

El Gato

Villarato!
While Villa have money they also have a terribly unsustainable model which banks on continued growth of revenue from various sources. The worst wage ladder in the league behind only Everton I believe. They'll be hit by FFP in several years if not careful

But fair enough, there may be some cash in the bank so maybe Coutinho is not that far fetched if expressed interest and structured the deal & wage accordingly.

Last edited:

Laplacian

Neymar has much more goals and also more assists in less games than Figo at Barca, so what exactly do you want to tell us?

That BBZ doesn't actually care about football and just uses it as a vehicle to air out his frustrations from life?

His response will be something along the lines of "well Figo played in a tougher era with real men as opponents, that's why he scored less..."

I don't even know why I bother with him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While Villa have money they also have a terribly unsustainable model which banks on continued growth of revenue from various sources. The worst wage ladder in the league behind only Everton I believe. They'll be hit by FFP in several years if not careful

But fair enough, there may be some cash in the bank so maybe Coutinho is not that far fetched if expressed interest and structured the deal & wage accordingly.

FFP is dead with Man City and PSG gaining prominence in UEFA.

Zidane82

We have more money to spend. Think we are going to wrap up James Ward-Prowse in the coming days too. We spent 95 mill last year and 143 million the season before.

Our owners have a combined wealth of 10 billion, Wes Edens also owns the Milwaukee Bucks.
You may be better taking Coutinho than
Ward Prowse .. Cout prefers the left side plus he will probably be cheaper .
TalkSport suggesting you?re trying to get Cantwell to try and fill the void

fergus90

You may be better taking Coutinho than
Ward Prowse .. Cout prefers the left side plus he will probably be cheaper .
TalkSport suggesting you?re trying to get Cantwell to try and fill the void

I'd love Coutinho here but i doubt he'd be interested in us, to be honest. I do like Cantwell provided we don't get fleeced with the public knowledge we got 100 million from the Grealish fee.

Xaviniesta

impeccable timing

[tw]1423358239945670657[/tw]

nice video. a bit cheesy but still better than the clowns running our media team

vegitot

That was a video with dribbles only.
Here you go, a video with his goal.

But beware, those were the days BEFORE Pep forbid players to try long ranged drives because they have lower efficiency percentage.
You probably won't like it though.
He doesn't clown-dribble like Neymar and he shoots from distance ;)

Different era i guess. Figo usually dribbled his opponents then deliver deadly crosses/passes after. That comes from an era that wingers used to cross.

Laplacian

Fucking hell, PL about to be the bundesliga now. Utd should've bought Grealish when they had the chance, might've made things more even.

Home of Barca Fans