Jack Grealish

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Guardiola can't win at the highest level without Messi - Xavi - Iniesta.

The way he lost to Chelsea was embarrassing.

Having peak Messi Xavi Iniesta Busi Alves was a cheat but in defence for him the city players were terrible on that night, even Kdb looked horrible. If a team is that nervous its difficult for every coach to perform. Anyways, he is more a domestic league legend than the cl god.

fergus90

He's actually still training with the squad in London today, guess it won't be done until tomorrow at the earliest now.

Porque

Pep can't believe City can afford him.

He will probably decipher that a 100m signing today is only 30m in 2009, and that Grealish is effectively just a 30m signing. Bless him.

Jadentheman

Pep can't believe City can afford him.

He will probably decipher that a 100m signing today is only 30m in 2009, and that Grealish is effectively just a 30m signing. Bless him.

Inflation in the transfer market is isane. Something got to give sooner or later though. Does football transfer market have bubbles and crashes?

Sterlingfan2000

Inflation in the transfer market is isane. Something got to give sooner or later though. Does football transfer market have bubbles and crashes?

We didn't even see the end of it. We are at the beginning

The Super League would bring at least 500M+ for each team, shows u how much money would be possible in the future

Givenchy

If City ends up with just Grealish, fine, if they also end up with Kane though...Pep said something about it being "impossible" to afford a new striker?

When did Pep say that though? was it before the superleague fiasco?

I think they'll somehow manage to sign both

City to walk the league next season

fergus90

I don't think it's a given he's a success at City, and i say that as someone who's watched him every other week at Villa Park since he first broke into the first team.

He's the man of the moment right now, and was a big fish in a small pond here but i really don't know if 100mil Grealish is what City need to kick them on.

Seems weird they wouldn't prioritise a 9. Although I guess Pep would rather do without one.

Home of Barca Fans