Ivan Rakitić

gasgas

Shouldn't we like think what players we have, what players we need and where these players are gonna play before we go ahead and buy them?

The gross incompetence that is with this club knows no bounds

mc_lovin

There arent a lot of options now. I would rather start the season with 5 forwards, 4 of them left footed, than with 7 midfielders.

mia7007

If they want Raki, they can buy him. What a player like Bernardischi will add to the team, he does good crosses and we are not scoring this way

Gaudi

To be honest he is being treated unfairly. Yes, I would like him out of first 11 as we talked a lot about tempo, speed so no need to repeat myself, but he was always a good guy, good worker, humble, never done anythnig bad.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest he is being treated unfairly. Yes, I would like him out of first 11 as we talked a lot about tempo, speed so no need to repeat myself, but he was always a good guy, good worker, humble, never done anythnig bad.

What do you mean? He played season after season no matter what. He had a special treatment so far. He is no Messi to warrant this.

serghei

I agree. People should be blaming Retardo for the fact that he played non-stop under him until this season.

Gaudi

What do you mean? He played season after season no matter what. He had a special treatment so far. He is no Messi to warrant this.

Well he didn't name himself in starting 11, he has flaws but personally he is model professional.

Vilarrubi

Well he didn't name himself in starting 11, he has flaws but personally he is model professional.

He practically did when he said his position was taken in the team when asked about Frenkie.

What he should have said is that the arrival of Frenkie means good competition for midfield spots and should make everyone improve, yet he believed that despite some of the worse midfield performances in our humiliating CL games his spot was still safe.

Home of Barca Fans