Ivan Rakitić

Nucky

It wouldn't be wise to sell Rakitić.. If aynone then Arda should go, though I want him to stay but if I have to chose I say Arda..

Messi983

Following the subsequent furore generated, Sors responded to the journalist who had tweeted the message, explaining himself:

"At no point have I referred to anyone in particular. I simply referred to the overbooking, nothing more. We are delighted to be here."

Later, Sors posted another clearer message:

"It was a personal opinion, nothing more. Nothing in it, end of the matter, case closed."

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/the-reason-for-the-tweet-from-rakitics-agent-5283663

F

Flavia

Good. This Sors guy was just trying to make a fuss. Maybe because Rakitic ditched him.

JerseyAddict

No way he will go. His wife is Spanish. He played almost all the time. He is 4th best scorer in Barça. He wins titles. He scored im CL final. It is his dream come true. He said it. He will not go!

Ya preparando esta nueva temporada con muchísima ilusión. Por cierto, mi único representante es Arturo Canales ‪#‎ForçaBarça‬ 🔵🔴
Getting ready for the new season and really up for it. By the way, my only agent is Arturo Canales #ForçaBarça 🔵🔴
Spremam se polako za novu sezonu, jedva zekam 💪⚽️ Usput da se zna, za mene radi samo Arturo Canales #ForçaBarça

Total-Football

solid as ever defensively .. still declining in term of " creativity " .. don't know what happened to him . if his first year he did everything and wes not afarid of Rolling with the ball forward .. as days go by i sell less and less of that

Home of Barca Fans