Ivan Rakitić

El Flaco

Rakitic's goal vs. Czech Republic

[gfy]CircularSatisfiedAngora[/gfy]

[gfy]AstonishingIllinformedDolphin[/gfy]

[gfy]HandsomeHauntingHorsechestnutleafminer[/gfy]

Stric

He is a #10 player in his core. The fact that we're using him completely differently and he still delivers only adds to his talent. But still, we're not using his best attributes. I've said that from the moment we were looking to sign him, he's not a CM, even less a defensive CM. FFS, up until two years ago he played as a winger for the NT.

BarçaBarça

I have read a little about Zdravko Mamić and the Croatian FF in these days, and it all sounds really insane :angry:
I would like to know if Rakitic is involved as well?
Like Modric, does he pay 40-50% of his wages to this Mafia-boss?

As I understand it it is primarily Dinamo Zagreb-youngsters, but Rakitic plays at the NT as well.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I have read a little about Zdravko Mamić and the Croatian FF in these days, and it all sounds really insane :angry:

As I understand it it is primarily Dinamo Zagreb-youngsters, but Rakitic plays at the NT as well.

AFAIK Rakitic isn't involved as he's from Switzerland. He might pay a bit to play (in the NT) - who knows, but I doubt that.

Gaudi

No, Raki is clean!

Modrić is, on the other hand, little scum, he can pretend otherwise but he carried 10 million euros in a bag to Mamić, gave him 9 a took 1. That was the money from his transfer to Tottenham. He signed a new contract day after he agreed everything with Tottenham, in that "new" contract he had right for 50% of Tottehnham deal. Of course it was money laundering scheme as he payed Mamic brother 9 and took 1 for being a good slave.

Home of Barca Fans