Ivan Rakitić

Vilarrubi

We got 1.5m for him.

tenor.gif

Raketa10

We got 1.5m for him.

tenor.gif

Well if variables are as rumored, we actually got 10,5 mil. There is no chance Sevilla won't qualify for at least Europa league next season. We bought him for 18 mil 6 years ago, when he was in his prime and sold him for 10,5 in his thirties after he played more than 300 games for Barca. I would say this is more than OK.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just like we knew. Only place his wife allowed him to move. :lol:

Goodbye and thank you for 2 good seasons.

Messi983

He apparently has a 125m clause. Sell Messi for 100m and bring him back. Much better than wasting money on Lautaro. :lol:

Devils

Damn we made it easy for Sevilla with those variables. 10m total with only 1.5 upfront.

We better have got first refusal on Kounde or some shit, dawg.

soul24rage

He was a good servant and it was time to go for the rebuild.

Thank you for everything and especially the goals vs Man City, RM and Juventus.

Daisymorr

He was a very good player alongside Iniesta when Xavi left. People need to realise he was never going to be a replacement for Xavi but he did a pretty good job and scored some important goals.

I wish him well, always a very professional attitude, time just caught up with him.

Neeraj

2 good seasons. 1 average/mediocre one. Rest were truly awful. I'm happy he gets to go somewhere he wants to go, and I'm relieved I don't have to see him strutting around our midfield again. Given what we paid for him, a very successful transfer though.

Home of Barca Fans