Ivan Rakitić

Porque

Contract for 1 year more. Not the end of the world if he stays to be honest. Yes, we should look to wage dump and swap him for a upcoming player at Sevilla (most likely destination for his wife to accept), but more urgent contractual worries in the squad however. Busquets until 2023,Alba until 2024(!).

I haven't been keeping an eye on the contractual side of the team. These are the players who's contracts run in 2021.

Luis Suarez
Rakitic
Vidal
Messi
Riqui Puig

As long as bar Messi (and even then I think it should be on a year by year basis by mutual consent and not be held to ransom) none of those are renewed then we are going to dump alot of wages over the next few seasons. Not considering Rique as his wages are chicken feed comparatively.

2022 is a headache and something for another thread. With elections that year I can see us losing a big talent in the midst of transition. Hopefully it is not Ansu.

khaled_a_d

Contract for 1 year more. Not the end of the world if he stays to be honest. Yes, we should look to wage dump and swap him for a upcoming player at Sevilla (most likely destination for his wife to accept), but more urgent contractual worries in the squad however. Busquets until 2023,Alba until 2024(!).

I haven't been keeping an eye on the contractual side of the team. These are the players who's contracts run in 2021.

Luis Suarez
Rakitic
Vidal
Messi
Riqui Puig

As long as bar Messi (and even then I think it should be on a year by year basis by mutual consent and not be held to ransom) none of those are renewed then we are going to dump alot of wages over the next few seasons. Not considering Rique as his wages are chicken feed comparatively.

2022 is a headache and something for another thread. With elections that year I can see us losing a big talent in the midst of transition. Hopefully it is not Ansu.

Suarez said there is a clause in his contract that would allow him to stay till 2022 if he played certain amount of minutes.
Fair to say, he is most likely not leaving before that time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez said there is a clause in his contract that would allow him to stay till 2022 if he played certain amount of minutes.

If the club tell Suarez they want to move on I believe he will leave, unlike this leech.

Porque

Was not aware of that. Thanks.

At least it is something to keep him hungry... On the field.

Messi983

If the club tell Suarez they want to move on I believe he will leave, unlike this leech.

Nope he wouldn't leave.

Lol at people acting like Raki doesn't want to leave. He would accept to go but he wants to choose his next club. It's his right to play where he wants not where Barca prefers him to go in some stupid swap deals for Neyboy etc.

Andresito

Staff member
Nope he wouldn't leave.

Lol at people acting like Raki doesn't want to leave. He would accept to go but his wife wants to choose his next club. It's his right to play where he wants not where Barca prefers him to go in some stupid swap deals for Neyboy etc.

Fixed it for you.

vuji_31

We don't care about htat, we want him to be man onece in his carrier and gtfo from club, where they don't want you.
Fucking parazite.

BarçaBarça

I'm just looking sooo much forward to that CL final in August, when Rakitic will bang us a goal and barcaforum won't know what to do with themselves :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm just looking sooo much forward to that CL final in August, when Rakitic will bang us a goal and barcaforum won't know what to do with themselves :lol:

Are you also looking forward to meeting Elsa, Anna and Olaf? :)

Or the lovely fairies, the rainbow made of chocolate and the cute little angels who will take you to an exciting, wonderful adventure!

Vilarrubi

I.Rakitić: “I always signed a contract to fulfill it. I still want that. And I want to feel necessary in the club. That is the plan.”

[MD]

thumb_harold-eurokeks-meme-stock-exchange-51134070.png

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans