Ivan Rakitić

BBZ8800

I thought that he was better than usual.

He was surely trying.
His current abilities are a different story...

JamDav1982

He was better than Busi who is a complete liability off the ball and too often on it these days.

Was not good though and painfully slow in a slow team.

BusiTheKing

Low intensity La Liga game at Camp Nou and still wasn't anywhere near good enough. I swear, Iniesta at 35 would be a better option.

Raketa10

Just get Alena back and play him what is Rakitic playing.

Alena who is benched at Betis would be an improvement?! Yeah right! Rakitic is horrible but I would bet anyone he would start every single game for Betis so please stop with bullshit. We need much better players than Alena or Puig. A major overhaul is needed and not fucking mediocre players like Alena.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

Alena who is benched at Betis would be an improvement?! Yeah right! Rakitic is horrible but I would bet anyone he would start every single game for Betis so please stop with bullshit. We need much better players than Alena or Puig. A major overhaul is needed and not fucking mediocre players like Alena.

My fucking wall is an improvement over rackatshit
At least it wont wine and bitch over taking the ball
From it, so ya Alena ia a big improvement over
Rackitic, u know what your problem is you think playing the game is only about skills but its not, big part of the game is about your balls , personality and the player mind set, and racitic beside his awfull skill he has none of what i said.

Last edited:

Raketa10

My fucking wall is an improvement over rackatshit
At least it wont wine and bitch over taking the ball
From it, so ya Alena ia a big improvement over
Rackitic,
u know what your problem is you think playing the game is only about skills but its not, big part of the game is about your balls , personality and the player mind set, and racitic beside his awfull skill he has none of what i said.

A complete and utter bullshit.

BBZ8800

Btw, for his haters: since La Liga and CL will probably be cancelled in a matter of days, we have probably seen the last match of Rakitic for Barca.

I doubt that a match vs Napoli will be played at all.

Home of Barca Fans