Ivan Rakitić

Leo_Messi

he's afraind to take a shower with a gay dude besides him.

I have no problem with what he said imo.

Me neither. The whole liberal/progressive/we need to respect every group and person equally bullshit is getting tiring. Personally I would have nothing against sharing a dressing room with a gay (firstly I could care less about whatever people prefer doing in their own bedroom or elsewhere, secondly it would not be a problem as long as that person kept such tendencies for himself) but I can understand why it could bother others.

Anyway I read that he was apparently misquoted and that it is an ancient interview.

Givenchy

i'd take Can tbh.. i mean he isn't going to start but if this forces Fraudverde to give Arthur and Frenkie a chance without Rakitic starting, thumbs up from me

abbbs97

Why not just sell Rakitic and not get any more midfielders while promoting the vastly superior player that is Puig? The club caters too much to these entitled seniors.

Andresito

Staff member
Why not just sell Rakitic and not get any more midfielders while promoting the vastly superior player that is Puig? The club caters too much to these entitled seniors.

Because that would be a smart and sensible thing to do.

We don't do that here :valverde2::bartomeu:

Raketa10

Rakitic will stay that's just a fake news. Nobody is dumb enough to exchange Emre fucking Can for Rakitic. Se queda.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic will stay that's just a fake news. Nobody is dumb enough to exchange Emre fucking Can for Rakitic. Se queda.

I agree with that. There's no point moving Rakitic if we're trading him for a braindead player, who Valverde may start over Arthur, Alena, whomever lol.

Raketa10

I agree with that. There's no point moving Rakitic if we're trading him for a braindead player, who Valverde may start over Arthur, Alena, whomever lol.

We should offer them Todibo for De Ligt if they keep coming with such idiotic proposals. It's basically as stupid as this proposal for Rakitic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should offer them Todibo for De Ligt if they keep coming with such idiotic proposals.

Juventus are the same team that offered 20m for Alexis Sanchez back in 2014.

Apart from the Cristiano and de Ligt transfers, they're a team that tries to rip other teams off, and shops in the flea market.

Despicable club involved in corruption, match-fixing and associated closely with criminals and absolute mafia scums that destroy hundreds of lives on a daily basis.

Raketa10

Juventus are the same team that offered 20m for Alexis Sanchez back in 2014.

Apart from the Cristiano and de Ligt transfers, they're a team that tries to rip other teams off, and shops in the flea market.

Despicable club involved in corruption, match-fixing and associated closely with criminals and absolute mafia scums that destroy hundreds of lives on a daily basis.

After giving Coutinho on a loan for 8,5 mil they probably concluded anything is possible with this Barca board so why not try. :D

abbbs97

They offered us Rugani when they wanted to buy Miranda for just 5m. :lol: Scum club. The only reason why de Ligt went to Juve is because Raiola tricked him and Cristiano..well no other club was willing to pay 100m for him + high salaries and their tax laws are different in Italy.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
As [MENTION=20770]Raketa10[/MENTION] said it also has to do with Barca's board being braindead and those cheap Italian clubs know it. Remember when Rafinha had a great season for Inter and they were trying haggle Barca to lower the buy option and when Barca refused. They went ahead and bought Nainggolan for 38 Mil in that same transfer window.

Zidane82

Can younger, better, less salary, no racist,...
mes que un club
Agreed !!

I can only think that anyone dissing Can has not seen much of him ..

He was great in his last couple of seasons at Liverpool and most were gutted that he left .. luckily they managed to get Fabinho as his replacement.

As for labelling him a brain dead workhorse .

YouTube - Can scissorkick !!
https://youtu.be/4WPKtj0F15c

xXKonan

[tw]1163933895328444418[/tw]

Apparently, we were the one that proposed the Rakitic-Can Swap.

Juve wants to sell him though as they don't need any more Midfielders.

Home of Barca Fans