Ivan Rakitić

cro-man

Chances created in the last 4 Liga seasons: Messi 280 - Rakitic 275 - Xavi 231 - Iniesta 185

I dont look anymore on stats. At the end they are useless look at cesc. He had good stats maybe the best in barca but he wasnt great not even near great.

barcanuck

Welcome Ivan! Great signing will be a Keita like signing for us. Humble and hard working everything Cesc wasn't !

L

linetty

He's the main man in Sevilla, so it's normal that those stats will be higher than Xavi or Iniesta.
That makes no sense. Xavi and Iniesta don't have a smaller role than him and much more quality players.

He can creates chances and will definitely get many assists with the players we have.

FC B

MD says Rakitic refused offers from rm and Atletico in order to came here which if true I think its just great !

Btw a Rakitic smiley can now be made official too :beer2:

Messi_Goal

Looking forward to watching Rakitic play tonight, Hopefully he has a great game playing in a more advanced role than the first game.

L

linetty

BqT9bqYCcAAVvp7.jpg:large

Irish_Cules

I've only seen the 2nd half. Him and Modric play very deep in this set up, both as holding midfielders. They don't really venture forward to join the attack too much. Hard to judge Rakitic's performance considering he's at his best as an attacking midfielder. He has worked hard though and his passing has been neat.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Rakitic is solid. His team is destroying Cameroon and he does not need to go forward because the 4 upfront do it by themselves.
Would you expect players like e.g. Busi shine in such a game?

Home of Barca Fans