Ivan Rakitić

Horatio

You're welcome
... Some people in Croatia want him out of NT starters...

I know. But you would never think so reading Barcaforum. Rakitic received a lifetime-freepass by the establishment at the expense of a certain Brazilian player.

But Brazilian player did have a hefty price tag, I'll admit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know. But you would never think so reading Barcaforum. Rakitic received a lifetime-freepass by the establishment at the expense of a certain Brazilian player.

But Brazilian player did have a hefty price tag, I'll admit.

editor's note: and a couple of legal issues

86Zkd.gif

Last edited:

DonAK

Dude, you'll get me killed.

I have appended my original post btw, expressing a certain degree of understanding for why a certain Brazilian player is victim to stricter scrutiny.

What? I cannot see the post you quoted me in or anything else?

JerseyAddict

Well... You got me here with price tag. All that zillions and trillions € that are talked about... Well for me he didn't show his worth just yet.

He is good. He is on form. But he is waaaay from being BEST in the world and shit like that while Messi the net and Neymar taps in sitters for 4:1.

He provides a lot, our game goes a lot based on him. He will probably take the throne from Messi. But... Do you remember RM match? We all took sticks and stones on Arda. But Neymar missed a sitter for 2;0. It was a dead duck.
And so on...

For me personaly I don't have anything specific against Neymar and I rate him realy high but personaly all that "tweet-instagram-jubitou ;) hype" over him and his boots haircuts dribbles and all that fancy shiny bubbles are a bit to much for me (call me old if you like). I want him to show his worth like he did against PSG. More often. As it EVERY GAME. When he brings us 1 UCL title as Messi did at least 2 times then I will rate him as second to GOAT.

It has nothin to do with nation colour height or weight. It is pure "zilions of €" trashtalked about him. As about Pogba. 105m€ and Zlatan was free, like 0€. What da f...

DonAK

Neymar cost less, or depending on how you look and judge the transfer mess, as much as Suarez and has had as big of a part helping Barca to the treble and success as him.

Not sure why anyone would hail Suarez when he's in shitty form when they criticize Neymar for the same. 'But Suarez works hard'. I guess Neymar running up and down the field, almost acting like a second LB at times, and still running at full pace late in the game is worth nothing?

It's such a stupid narrative.

Criticize and praise equally.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Stupid narrative indeed watching a guy that supported Barca since Cruyff getting baited by another retarded Neymar hook and having to "explain" himself.

clemente

We all took sticks and stones on Arda. But Neymar missed a sitter for 2;0.
Do you even remember that sitter? He sent the "best" RB in the world back to Leverkusen, Turan wouldn't have created that chance in the first place, also Neymar seems to be our best player against big teams.

Horatio

You're welcome
Do you even remember that sitter? He sent the "best" RB in the world back to Leverkusen, Turan wouldn't have created that chance in the first place, also Neymar seems to be our best player against big teams.

Consider my previous asked question withdrawn.

Rakitic is goddamn amazing. From afar he looks like a box to box midfielder who is nothing special technically, but he is really important for micromanaging the flow of the game; his runs, his first time passes, his clever interceptions.

JerseyAddict

I remember it like it happend today. ACRES of goal open, his curved ball swing, I am yelling YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and.....................................broken glas. Next thing 1:1. I see it now.I see it. Because it was against f*RM. That is double points.

And for you fanboys. I think 99,9% of people including myself don't hate Neymar, but he is MILES away from Messi and BEST in the world. It is like few months (not a decade ffs) that he is sterpping up realy good. And yes, BRAVO BRAVO OLE OLE, but hold on people... hold your horses.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

It's such a stupid narrative.

Criticize and praise equally.

Well world is not black and white. It is gray. Stupid thing is to go all Black or all White.

Not sure why anyone would hail Suarez when he's in shitty form when they criticize Neymar for the same.

Well... Suarez bailed us out last year and winning us La Liga with such score ratio that it was from the other planet. I am waiting for Neymar to do that and I will hail him and praise him.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

Well world is not black and white. It is gray. Stupid thing is to go all Black or all White.

Well... Suarez bailed us out last year and winning us La Liga with such score ratio that it was from the other planet. I am waiting for Neymar to do that and I will hail him and praise him.

You're waiting for Neymar to be the top scorer? You'll wait forever. That's not his game, or his role with the team. He also just bailed us out in the CL, that surely deserves some praise.

JerseyAddict

So I praise him for that. See MotM thread. I just don't glorify him always amd alltime.

I wait for him to step up against Juve and then Bayern (you see what I just did) and then I will build him a throne after Monaco ;)

Home of Barca Fans